what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

chochibi

HSC
that's so not worth screwing up your life + 9months of CRAP

anyways.. cant say i hate anything about girls on the whole cuz they're all different. n if you're just friends then all that sohuldn't really amtter.. n if it does you should be able to talk bout it. n if your in a relatinoship with a SO with characs you hate then.. why the hek did ya get with them in the first place?

idiot.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Hmm i'm not going to list what I dislike about chicks/guys...
But I admire honesty, humour, able to be a bastard at times, acceptance, humility and trust....and ability to cook me stuff..?

Bah... :)

chochibi

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Hmm i'm not going to list what I dislike about chicks/guys...
But I admire honesty, humour, able to be a bastard at times, acceptance, humility and trust....and ability to cook me stuff..?

Bah... :)
haha maybe the ability to cook, being a bastard at times and humility doesn't always mix.. but if it does then you got yourself a man =P

olchik

HSC
I can't stand the guys who lie, cheat and try to use me. Also I don't like greedy guys (it's the worst quality ever).

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
chochibi said:
haha maybe the ability to cook, being a bastard at times and humility doesn't always mix.. but if it does then you got yourself a man =P
Hahaha. I had myself one...the most perfect person i'd ever met...
Oh well...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
luscious-llama said:
Hahaha. I had myself one...the most perfect person i'd ever met...
Oh well...
you see, your problem is that you used past tense there

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ooh, update from me

i hate -

girls who wont take compliments

girls who wont take offers of chivalry (i.e. if i open a door, walk through it or i will and i'll leave you behind)

girls who complain about a lack of good/nice/half-decent guys (so to me thats about 98% of the single female population) when they're too wrapped up in making reasons & excuses for their single status that they miss all the good/nice/decent guys, and then continue to complain. Note to girls, only half decent guys will sit through all of that total bullshit without calling you a moron

thats all for now

deon_c

i hate fat men/women who like to show of their flab by wearing little to no clothes at the shops and on the beach..its visual pollution it should be illegal..keep in mind i have nothing against fat people, just please keep your clothes on

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I hate serious and quiet girls that never smile. It makes me so depressed and anti-sociable with them.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
not too fond of people who act nice to your face (u belive you are friendly aquantences but dont really even talk to them ), then for some inexplicable reason make up anything derogatory, and tell it to anyone in earshot. AND THEN deny it.

males who like a girl, but are too pussy to do a thing abuot it, then act all depressed and victimised becasue nothign is happening, and expect her to do somethign. You like her YOU make a move fuking douchbag. or i know , try to mabe add a bit of romance and possibly Try to work for her. hey, if your friends and have never done anythign romantic, how is she goin to think of you in any other than romantic way?

><

テリー

HSC
Heres my like/dislike list -
Hate girls that-
annoying girl
gets all hypo nd comes nd hug u 4 nothing
lies - not acceptable!!!:burn:
wears almost nothing :mad1:
too skinny
got a loud, annoying voice - Eardrums BUSRTING!!:bomb:
not hot but thinks shes hot :mad1:
pretends that she wants u but reallie she doesnt
hang around in guys where there are no other girl
gets pissed off just like that *click* :burn:
doesnt tell you wats going on
never replies (sms)
puts way too much makeup on
gets upset about her hair being a lil off etc etc
doesnt get the hint
doesnt talk
overweight nd denys it

Like Girls that -
get wat ur hinting
LOVE GIRLS THAT R STRONG - In BED! LOL :)
Good lookin nd wont go showing off nd being slutty
knos how to dress properly
knos how to hug nd kiss properly
are experienced in boy+girl relationship
have a lil bit of ambition
do what they say
dont ever lie to u
always talk about themselves - ONLY

-And the rest is just the opposite to wat i dislike

Sry to butt it :)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Guys that hit and violently abuse girls. I ABSOLUTELY detest those guys. I HATE stupid guys that cant take a hint and are too lazy to make the first move. I HATE guys who blame every mood swing a girl has on PMS. Oh and i HATE guys that only just want to get into your pants. That pisses me off too.

auzziesoceroo

HSC
the most annoying chics are the ones that write you off before u even finish your first sentence :)headbang: closely followed by the ones that never shut up and are immature

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
As an individual against the world, i think a lot of teenagers feel that way.

Don't worry you can fall back on asexuality. Self-reproduction ftw! (i don't know if that's logically possible but i'm sure it will be before you're 6 feet under)

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
The only type of person I got no love for, beside the blacks, are racists. Those people are so close minded, they rely purely on sterotyping to create their point. " look, if jackie chan wants to come to my country then maybe, just maybe he should learn how to speak good" and "What do expect they're wogs man, wogs are just retards that smell like a pizza shop," These people need to stop blaming everyone else for their problem they sound like fucking coons.

Last edited:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
girls who wont leave my bf alone. guys who wont leave my bf alone. guys who wont leave me alone. girls who wont leave me alone. ahahahha. nah....i really dont know, i just dislike girls who manipulate guys....and guys who manipulate girls.....? lol oo and plust them "omg my nail broke wat am i gana do help !!!!" girls..

HSC
i hate girls with that snobby/dog attitude, and have a personal vendetta against them all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)