What sort of pen do you use? (1 Viewer)

Glorious

HSC
black pilot bps-gp in medium!
They're alright, aye? :)

But I must try the UniBall or jetstream ones you guys are talking about. Where do they usually have them? News agency?

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Haha wow, it's fun to read all these responses. I didn't even think I'd get a reply.
All this talk of Jetstream, I must try one. I used Kilometrico for my notes because the ink isn't as heavy as other pens and they're cheap, but their small size gives me writer's cramp if I use them for major essays in exams.

The DUX of my college from 2 years ago went out and bought $50 worth of pens, tested them all, decided on her favourite and bought $20 worth just for exams
0__0

D94

HSC
N/A
But I must try the UniBall or jetstream ones you guys are talking about. Where do they usually have them? News agency?
Uniball Jetstream. I get them at Officeworks; $14.99 for a pack of 4.

Lumix

HSC
Yep I definetely recommend Jetstreams. Finest pens to come out of Japan! haha

Jetstreams are so smooth and fast!

rainydays

HSC
Black papermate kilometrico gel pens. They increased my writing speed by heaps when I switched to them from a normal kilometrico before the trials.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Black papermate kilometrico gel pens. They increased my writing speed by heaps when I switched to them from a normal kilometrico before the trials.
you can get kilometrico gel pens?
*googles*
cool

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I went from the kilometre pen to papermate. My writing speed increased atleast 25-30% although it got messier.

yours

HSC
I went from the kilometre pen to papermate. My writing speed increased atleast 25-30% although it got messier.
all my kilometrico pens say PaperMate R Kilometrico Gel, are they the same brand?

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
i used a montblanc in aos and thot it would be hilarious....not a good idea.......going back to my good old pilot super grip

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
i used a montblanc in aos and thot it would be hilarious....not a good idea.......going back to my good old pilot super grip

Why works it be hilarious, most people in the exam probably don't know what a montblanc is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)