what speeches did you do (1 Viewer)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i did atwood and keating just talked about war and peace, and how he says its a "brutal, awful struggle" or something, and linked it to justiceee

Daikaio

HSC
I did Suu Kyi and Atwood. I said that Suu Kyi deals with issues of justice and while Atwood's sppech has overtones of justice, it is not a key issue in her speech. Hurray for making a judgement!

HSC
bandler and suu kyi. perfect for all aspects of the question :)i prepared those 2 along with keating, always had the intention of doing keating but it didnt really lend to the question as well as those 2 did.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
But but! Atwood! Justice for women! Keating - justice for er.....I'll get back to you...dead soldiers? :p Deane - justice for er......dead people?
Haha, yeh I guess you could argue ANY speech. True, Atwood is probably the easiest of the three to argue.

Keating - You could talk about how the soldier's were 'forced' to fight for their "country and king" and lost their lives in the process.

Deane - Uhhhhhh wow that's a hard one.... It was my original one and in the exam I tried to think of a way I could relate it - possibly the fact that the incident was something that could have been 'avoided' or something therefore making it an injustice...I HAVE NO IDEA

This is why I just changed to Pearson :D

harry4

HSC
yeah i was going to do Keating as well but i could see no relation to the question at all. i suppose it was a good way of the board to make people consider other speeches than Keating and Deane without actually prescribing

elmoateme

HSC
Atwood and Deane :( Atwood worked fine, deane was a bit dodgy. Definetely my worst module. I'm amazed at how many people did Sadat, I dont think anyone from my school did.

guava91

HSC
i did sadat and deane
i got a question
how did u relate deane?

roza07

HSC
Suu Kyi and Sadat, suited what i prepared and question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)