What study did you do today? (1 Viewer)

jet

Banned
HSC
I haven't done much..... just working on my music composition.
Enjoying the two weeks i have already had due to a lack of exams :p
Will be doing most of my cosmology work today. Im crapping myself; exam in 3 weeks.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I haven't done much..... just working on my music composition.
Enjoying the two weeks i have already had due to a lack of exams :p
Will be doing most of my cosmology work today. Im crapping myself; exam in 3 weeks.
I am being reminded of that 11209413041 times :(

lynton

HSC
haha u guys havent done ur half yearlies. Spewin. Finished them like a week ago... mind u i went pretty bad but anways. I should do some homework and study in the holidays but i can't find the strength and motivation... anyone got any suggestions

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Why???????

I dont have much other work. Just a Studies of Religion essay I have to email by sunday.
hahahaha

on msn, people are telling me like..."OMG COSMO EXAM IS IN LIKE 3 WEEKs!!!! ARE YOU READY?????????????????!!!! I AM SCREWED BTW" lol or they say stuff like "CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM...*Die*"

jet

Banned
HSC
hahahaha

on msn, people are telling me like..."OMG COSMO EXAM IS IN LIKE 3 WEEKs!!!! ARE YOU READY?????????????????!!!! I AM SCREWED BTW" lol or they say stuff like "CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM CRAM...*Die*"
Oh lol. I don't have anyone's msn. Prob a good thing.

monesh

HSC
What Study did you do today?

Me:
1.5hrs Geography Notes
1.5hrs Chemistry Questions (still not getting it)
1.5hrs Biology Dot Points
1.5hrs Food Tech Past Questions
You do 20 hours of study a day? If you don't get 100 UAI i am going to tea bag u then laugh at u.....

edit : lol i thought it was 5 hours for each...lol fail.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Took 4 weeks off from studying after half yearlies, mostly caught up on homework and some notes I wanted to get done, sylabus stuff. Now it is holiday time so im doing 3-4 hours a day plus assesments and homework. You guys are going to need to take a break after your half yearlies, mark my words your goign to loose the plot if you dont.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
here's a good study plan i've been using this hols: (if youre planning to stay in on some particular day):

follow your school timetable. say, from 9-10 is chem, then do chem study. from 10-11 is english, then do eng. then have a break during recess time, and get back to work after.
frees can be used to catch up on anything you want, or just to hang. same with 'after school time'.

i've set 'bells' on my phone for change of periods :D

trust me, it really works.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
here's a good study plan i've been using this hols: (if youre planning to stay in on some particular day):

follow your school timetable. say, from 9-10 is chem, then do chem study. from 10-11 is english, then do eng. then have a break during recess time, and get back to work after.
frees can be used to catch up on anything you want, or just to hang. same with 'after school time'.

so is this lunch time now?

SM_Liverpool

HSC

Sounds good in theory but wouldn't it be better to focus on say 2 subjects a day so your not over killing it and you are having enough time to do assessments and hw? Some people doing 6-8 subjects would struggle and go mental being locked inside they're rooms for 6 hours a day, also, my class periods are 45 minutes long, i'd rather do 2 hours on 2 subjects per day, take the afternoon off to play some football or guitar, then do assessments at night on the laptop aftr dinner + shower. Nobody is stopping you from doing 3 subjects per day either. I like the phone bell idea but!

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Maybe that is too simple or not stressfull enough for somebody who is looking for a uai of your ranking, which is very high. I am not aiming for the highest uai, I am being realistic and what I do seems to work as I did well in half yearlies, tips would not go astray though if you have any for me..

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
Maybe that is too simple or not stressfull enough for somebody who is looking for a uai of your ranking, which is very high. I am not aiming for the highest uai, I am being realistic and what I do seems to work as I did well in half yearlies, tips would not go astray though if you have any for me..
try tutoring

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
so is this lunch time now?
yes indeed it was lunch time from 12:35 till 1:15. it is now p4 = free :D

@SM_liverpool : it might not work for everyone. i find it makes me keep on track and actually get a lot more done than i otherwise would.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Well as long as it works to your advantage. I admire your organisation and time/effort put in.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Well I have already completed a lot of the work, i'd love one for maths but 7 chapters have already been done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)