What Sub didnt count? (1 Viewer)

bouncingfire

HSC
Surprisingly for me entertainment counted instead of IT(both are cat b but I expected IT to count).

HSC
Physics -FUCK I HATE PHYSICS!!!!!!! If I got band 5 in phys I would have gotten 91.30

SleepyZM

HSC
Engineering, surprised since I got 87 HSC mark for it, and one unit of Physics didn't count. They marked physics really hard it seems, I by far felt the most confident in that exam and it was my worst result :S (79).

Elusive Athena

HSC
For me, it was Mathematics 2U, even though I got a band 6 for it - and got a band 6 for Maths Extension. Interesting. I got a premier's award though.

lobe

HSC
Chem and Music 1, both got 88.

Annoyed as I put probably 70% of my overall effort into chem and english advanced. Chem didn't count and English I stuffed the exam (85 exam, 92 assessment). Music I thought would be my highest mark (expecting 94-95) but was a major shock when that returned being the lowest, however I never planned on it counting towards my Atar so that wasn't an issue.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Engineering, surprised since I got 87 HSC mark for it, and one unit of Physics didn't count. They marked physics really hard it seems, I by far felt the most confident in that exam and it was my worst result :S (79).
Yeah, but Physics was really easy this year so it probably aligned really poorly. :/

Mine was Studies of Religion II, as expected, even though my teacher tried to convince me otherwise. :haha:

such_such

HSC
Just asking, but if you were doing 4U English, and your Extension marks were higher, would they count instead of your Advanced marks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)