• Evening

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Late night

Votes: 27 32.5%

• Total voters

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Studying in the morning would tend to be relatively unproductive due to the fact that you have such limited time available to you, before you have to go to school.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Studying in the morning would tend to be relatively unproductive due to the fact that you have such limited time available to you, before you have to go to school.
That's why I wake up at 2:30 to do my work. ;)

M@ster P

HSC
does study include doing homework? or is study based on doing work that is not set by your teacher which is like writing notes and doing extra exercises.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
M@ster P said:
does study include doing homework? or is study based on doing work that is not set by your teacher which is like writing notes and doing extra exercises.
Well, I regard them as separate entities. Study is like extra homework.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
fjnpenguin vbmenu_register("postmenu_3481053", true); - who is that in your sig?

mm yum!

meh., study? seldom.

yennie B

HSC
Aplus said:
NOT IF YOU WAKE UP AT 5:30!

HSC
Aplus said:
Do you understand the meaning of "productive"? It's what you do in the time that counts, not how much you do of it.

luvergal

HSC
I normally start at 8.30-9pm and finish around 11-12...depending on how much I have to do but I classify homework as "study" so if you're talking about study study then...I don't really do much of that :uhoh:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
veloc1ty said:
Do you understand the meaning of "productive"? It's what you do in the time that counts, not how much you do of it.
I'm just saying that you might be in too much of a rush to be able to concentrate effectively. Please, I dont want to argue.

HSC
Aplus said:
I'm just saying that you might be in too much of a rush to be able to concentrate effectively.
Oh. Well I'd assume someone studying in the morning would allow sufficient time to do so.

Aplus said:
Please, I dont want to argue.
You sound like you think I'm going to attack you or something. ~_~

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Well, I've had enough experience of being attacked on these forums.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
That's why I wake up at 2:30 to do my work. ;)
see i couldnt do that i struggle to get out of bed in winter in the freezing cold at 6 let alone at 2:30. However if i study late night all i wanna do is go to bed.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
see i couldnt do that i struggle to get out of bed in winter in the freezing cold at 6 let alone at 2:30. However if i study late night all i wanna do is go to bed.
I have got my personal heater and everything. :)

M@ster P

HSC
lyounamu said:
Well, I regard them as separate entities. Study is like extra homework.
well if that's the case, i dnt do much study, i only do my homework. I only study when theres an exam coming up which is like a week prior.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I used to love morning classes ! I miss em. I believe I was more concentrated at the time and also walking down the quite roads is nice. Especially when it's foggy. ^^

But I study at night. In most cases, I usually can't study unless I've had my daily dose of Home & Away. =/

sasa-o8

HSC
For the times I actually DO study, it's from like 12AM and onwards til about 3AM. If I have an exam the next day, and I wake up abit early to study, I find that VERY INEFFECTIVE for me as I'm not a morning person at all, and all the studying just won't go through.

Sonata

HSC
like lyounamu i wake up at 2:30am then have 30mins to get outta my half sleep state. then ive got about 3-4hrs before skool starts.
studying after school = procrastination, i just go home and jump on the net

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)