What to buy (1 Viewer)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
beccaxx said:
i always thought u were a prick.

how bout u treat urself to something. buy urself some loyalty, trustworthiness, respect for others and self control.

and then maybe find your current girlfriend another boy, who is nicer and a whole lot more decent than u.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to beccaxx again."

I agree... it was a pretty low thing to do.

If you do want to make it better, nothing says "watch out for the pricks" like roses.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i swear u havent repped me in ever.

but lol, yeh the roses is true.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
beccaxx said:
i always thought u were a prick.
Blah-blah-blah. One day beccaxx will enter the real world. And hopefully you will get over the idea that you have any value.

And maybe one day you will outgrow the whole "I'm a princess!" attitude. What are you, 6 years old?

_Amie_

HSC
If your 'gf' had any sense at all, she wouldn't accept any pathetic attempt to win her back...there is absolutley nothing you can buy that will make up for what you did. Give up. And the 'best friend' is just as bad...You intentionally called her, for obvious reasons, and she came over...I wouldn't want a friend like that. She is better off without both of you.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Blah-blah-blah. One day beccaxx will enter the real world. And hopefully you will get over the idea that you have any value.

And maybe one day you will outgrow the whole "I'm a princess!" attitude. What are you, 6 years old?
i am a princess.
all girls are.
every girl is worth a million, and boys like you should start treating them how they r worth. you dont deserve her presence.

_Amie_

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
I'm pretty sure she doesn't.
Well, you're in with a shot then. Buy her a cheap bunch of flowers from woolies, she'll forgive you, and continue being used and cheated on by arseholes like you for the rest of her life. Win-win situation.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
_Amie_ said:
Well, you're in with a shot then. Buy her a cheap bunch of flowers from woolies, she'll forgive you, and continue being used and cheated on by arseholes like you for the rest of her life. Win-win situation.
You and her sound like you would be good friends. I can give her your number if you would like.

_Amie_

HSC
Maybe we are alike...if she is the type of person to stupidly trust the people who are supposed to love her. Why do you want her back anyway? You didn't seem to be thinking of her while you were with her friend...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Last week my current girl-friend said she was going to be away this week. So I called up one of her friends (I now know that girl was her 'best friend' – what does that even mean) and asked her to come over. Anyway she did, and one thing led to another...

We had music on, so I didn't notice my gf enter the house. The next thing I knew she had entered my room, and was screaming. Which kinda killed the mood. So her friend kind looked surprised, and stammered of some weak excuse. My gf just looked at her stunned.

Before a cat fight could break out, and that would have been kinda hot, my gf stormed out of there, and her friend also decided to leave. I rang her and after she screamed at me, and then burst into tears, I managed to coax out of her the reason why she wasn't away; it turned out her week away was just a scam, and she was going to surprise me with some romantic night, but she missed me, or something equally as trite.

But anyway, we get to my question - what should I buy her to make things alright again? I mean she is pretty hot, and I wouldn't want to lose her over something so minor.

Any ideas? Jewellery? Clothes? Boob job (Only kidding. She's fine in that department.)? Flowers? Etc.

Thanks.
lol
if you think if works like that, little buddy, you've obviously never had a gf

funniboi

HSC
ok ... if you don't want to buy her the utopia tickets, fax it this way. i'll accept it in her place. :)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Next you will be wanting me to kiss and tell. How much money do you have?
$90.31 in my bank account. approx $27 in my money box. approx $60 in my wallet.
but you want to buy her something to win her back.
how much money do you have?
take her on a huge shopping spree and buy her whatever she wants. you have to pay for everything, and you cant complain about the price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)