What to do 1 day before maths??? (1 Viewer)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
time is running out so instead of doing 34572948537234598 papers, i amm scanning through hard questions and looking at solutions :)

K

khorne

If you do 4U, remember most of a casios have a polar co-ord function (its called Pol, and you enter as Pol(x,y) and it will give you modulus and argument). It saves a lot of time when converting to mod arg and back

HSC
Uni Grad
If you do 4U, remember most of a casios have a polar co-ord function (its called Pol, and you enter as Pol(x,y) and it will give you modulus and argument). It saves a lot of time when converting to mod arg and back
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to khorne again.
:( I wanted to rep you again. Thanks for the help :)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Holy crap thats friggen awesome, now I can check my conversions easier (Y)

SXCBEAST

HSC
do y ou find a maximum velocity by finding accerleration?

Studymates

HSC
How do you that? say i want to find 1+i in mod-arg form

apollo1

Banned
HSC
ur a genius. tnks for the tip. thats a source of silly errors reduced now.

Studymates

HSC
how do you enter in polar form? can you give me a step by step process
thank you in advance

rawrence

HSC
Press Shift then find the a button which says Pol in yellow (for natural calculators) and just press the top right button Pol( for older SVPAM calculators.

On the screen you'll get Pol( and just enter your x and y values (with a comma in between) from x+iy to get your modulus and argument i.e. Pol(x,y)

Similarly you can do the reverse with the Rec( button. (that is, you place your |z| followed by a comma, followed by your arg(z))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)