What to do 1 day before maths??? (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Any tips and suggestions to do tomorrow the day before maths exams???

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Any tips and suggestions to do tomorrow the day before maths exams???
Get a good sleep and have a good meal is vital.

Once you have that do a few past papers and practise formulas and questions you get wrong

SXCBEAST

HSC
agree, just go over formulas, don't try to solve things you have problems with tomorrow night, it will screw you over and confuse you, just formulas, a bit of revision and rest

jamesfirst

HSC
what I'm going to do is finish ALL the past papers that I haven't completed.

Then fully focus on q 8-10. They are hard...

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes i don't have trouble up till 8. I can get close 100% or lose a few marks for those.

Thanks guys i'll probs do 9-10's all night or so~~ Ty~~ wish you all the best for monday!!

Zeroes

HSC
My plan is to do 2 practice papers and finally learn superannuation/time payments properly because it's about fucking time I did.

Alkanes

HSC
My plan is to do 2 practice papers and finally learn superannuation/time payments properly because it's about fucking time I did.
I hate that shit. Too much to read. And if you don't be careful about determining the number of years lol, you pretty much just gave away 2-3 marks.

TheCardician

HSC
Doing some practice questions will give you 'last second' experience, and keep your mind active and prepared for the exam. Make sure you relax, don't stress out too much, it'll all be over soon.

gunat61

HSC
Me too. I've been putting it off for more than two months =\
Besides that, just look through formulae and relax! Also, I wouldn't suggest doing too much tomorrow because as someone said before, it might confused you on the day :)
Your ability to do well in Q 9 and 10 all depends on the topic that comes imo.

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I like ohexploitable's idea. I'm going to eat lots of cake tomorrow :D

WaterIsLiquid

HSC
Well if your terribly bad at maths like me, i'd say go grab a beer or two. wake up next day and try to do your best. if you fail, just say you got a hangover on the test day. hwahah... yes..

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well if your terribly bad at maths like me, i'd say go grab a beer or two. wake up next day and try to do your best. if you fail, just say you got a hangover on the test day. hwahah... yes..
Does not work. Trust me. Friend and I didn't really understand this particular aspect of law lecture, and we had another lecture that afternoon. Thought a couple of shots of vodka around 3pm would help us understand. It didn't.

damo_g

HSC
Probably a good idea to do 2009 and 2010 paper as 2011 should be quite similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)