What to expect from Extension 1? (1 Viewer)

inJust

HSC
^ You're doing 14 units. Yyou're crazy. Drop Bio or something.

Lina3

HSC
15 minutes?!
omg, in heaven right now! love speeches :)
OMG you serious? o_O Speeches are my nightmare and the reason I missed out for the top spot in English last yr. I just...can't do them well. Hopefully there will be none in EE1 for us, have my first lesson tomorrow :)

Eg155

HSC
^ You're doing 14 units. Yyou're crazy. Drop Bio or something.
Bio= med?
dropping modern but still picking up either ancient or society :) i dont like having frees, to me it's just a waste of time because i know i can't study at school with people around.

OMG you serious? o_O Speeches are my nightmare and the reason I missed out for the top spot in English last yr. I just...can't do them well. Hopefully there will be none in EE1 for us, have my first lesson tomorrow :)
YA! SPEECHES FTW! :)) Everyone hates speeches, u're not the only one. But it's so sad now- our eng speeches are only done in front of teachers now :L
Ah, dw everyone has a speech for EE1 at least once in the two years. Hopefully it's in year 11 for your sake then. Idc, i'll do speeches for EE2 anyway :)

such_such

HSC
Bio= med?
But it's so sad now- our eng speeches are only done in front of teachers now :L
Woah, I'd rather that. The smaller the audience = the better. I just wish my voice wasn't that soft :(

Galladrim

HSC
Speeches are a mandatory part of assessment in English now as I understand it. I always disliked them as well, and it was the one thing I couldn't top, but remember it's only going to be one of four or five assessments.

Twinkie_Me

HSC
Yeah in English extension, get more like minded people in the atmosphere and that creates a better more fun filled learning experience for me. This is not the case in English Advanced.

I just finished a speech about anti-heroes and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

Will be watching Double Indemnity as a study text next term.

nifkeh

HSC
Bio= med?
dropping modern but still picking up either ancient or society :) i dont like having frees, to me it's just a waste of time because i know i can't study at school with people around.

YA! SPEECHES FTW! :)) Everyone hates speeches, u're not the only one. But it's so sad now- our eng speeches are only done in front of teachers now :L
Ah, dw everyone has a speech for EE1 at least once in the two years. Hopefully it's in year 11 for your sake then. Idc, i'll do speeches for EE2 anyway :)
at my school they told us you can't pick up new units if you haven't done the prelim course of it. so basically you aren't doing ancient atm in year 11 now.. you can't pick it up in year 12 next tear as a HSC subject you haven't done it's prelim course in year 11. and I heard to do the HSC course of subjects you need to have satisfactorily completed that prelim course for it beforehand to move on (the principal approves whether you can or not)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)