What turns you on? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
OK seriously what the fuck is wrong with blue suede.... he/she must be retarded to call this:

Ode to Jennifer
An exotic, foreign princess

Flaunts her royal, perfect grace

A piercing gaze of wondrous sensuality

Running rivulets of ecstasy through the channels of your heart

A river of silky black hair frames just gorgeous onyx eyes

Along with an innocent smile to melt your soul

The sweetest voice you can imagine

Pure, delicate, sincere

An icon of legendary beauty, unmatched on this earth

Sexualised and demeaning and rude and chauvinistic. Ffs what is this world coming to, with retarded people like this. I feel shocked and am finding it difficult to comprehend the absolute stupidity of blue suede's analysis of my poem. Fucking hell.
That's pretty sexualised, demeaning, rude and chauvinistic.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
OK seriously what the fuck is wrong with blue suede.... he/she must be retarded to call this:

Ode to Jennifer
An exotic, foreign princess

Flaunts her royal, perfect grace

A piercing gaze of wondrous sensuality

Running rivulets of ecstasy through the channels of your heart

A river of silky black hair frames just gorgeous onyx eyes

Along with an innocent smile to melt your soul

The sweetest voice you can imagine

Pure, delicate, sincere

An icon of legendary beauty, unmatched on this earth

Sexualised and demeaning and rude and chauvinistic. Ffs what is this world coming to, with retarded people like this. I feel shocked and am finding it difficult to comprehend the absolute stupidity of blue suede's analysis of my poem. Fucking hell.
You only talk about her in terms of her beauty. It's only her physique of being 'exotic', 'silky black hair', 'onyx eyes' that attract your attention. You speak of her 'sensuality' but at what point do you speak of her intelligence? Of anything about her personality? This girl creates a feeling in your heart, but the way it comes off is as though you're thinking with your genitals.

Then further on, you speak of her 'innocence', 'sweetest voice' and 'pure, delicate, sincere'. I'm sorry, I didn't realise we were living in the 19th century. Whatever happened to the idea of destroying the patriarchy and valuing a woman for her merits, rather than her purity which is traditionally able to be replaced with virginity because hey, why would a man value a woman unless she's a virgin and pure in his eyes?

It's not ok for you to call me retarded. All I did was take the exact comments out of your poem and challenge them. This is not a stupid analysis, it's a very valid one. I could write a much longer spiel on it but I don't want to upset you more than what you already are.

Hahaha man why r u so upset? were all jus trollin' hahahaha
I was not trolling, and a comment like this completely undermines what I was trying to demonstrate to heyabusaboston. His behaviour is not ok and the fact that he can't see it is appalling.

kfnmpah

HSC
oh my god seriously "take it to pm or contact mods" this thread is like 80% about objectifying people also who gives a fuck can we please get back to the topic of the thread this is really grinding my gears you guys are meant to be mods pls stop dat

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
sorry guys. heyabusaboston, please move this to contact threads if you have a problem with my comments.

I actually do find (some) dark dudes really ridic attractive, but it's usually combined with intelligence/schmexy hands

used to have a major crush on bourke from Grey's k3k3k3

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
oh my god seriously "take it to pm or contact mods" this thread is like 80% about objectifying people also who gives a fuck can we please get back to the topic of the thread this is really grinding my gears you guys are meant to be mods pls stop dat
+1.

kfnmpah

HSC
i don't care if they are smart or not as long as they give a fuck about something

actually yep that is the world's biggest turn off people who don't have aspirations or a major goal. coasters are *actually* the scum of the earth

also yes hands matter but i don't like "nice" hands. a guy at my work has slender, really soft looking hands and it freaks me the fuck out like get away from me with your freakishly soft slender hands i am going to projectile

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
no but lyk it's also how they use them duh

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
actually yep that is the world's biggest turn off people who don't have aspirations or a major goal. coasters are *actually* the scum of the earth
"The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose." - Ayn Rand

(lol ayn rand quote ew)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
What turns me on:

Long, straightened hair
Cute face
Knows how to carry on an interesting conversation
Shorter but not significantly shorter than me

or... Effylove

Turn off:
The library teacher

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
turn offs:

shit like this

ugh

If I took of a girls top an found this, I would need a good few minutes just to get going again

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
turn off: If you are really dumb but try to act smart and just look like a dickhead. short. moustaches. a dick/sleazy in general.
hahhahahah yesss tickin all the boxes
What turns me on:

Long, straightened hair
Cute face
Knows how to carry on an interesting conversation
Shorter but not significantly shorter than me

or... Effylove
mate

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
You're not really sleazy though are you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)