What turns you on? (1 Viewer)

zmccu3

HSC
What turns me on: petite builds with a big rack/arse and either pale or tanned but realistically I'll fuck just about anything (not that I have terribly low standards just horny as phuck). As for what I look for in girls, intelligence, girlie personalities but not to the point of crying over breaking a nail, a complacent personality wouldn't go astray. I don't want to be some overbearing demanding fucktard but a chick whose pretty chill and wont argue over anything.

Last edited:

seanieg89

HSC
Physically I dig babies who have got back. Slim is good too but generally prefer curves. Also more into brunettes that other hair colours on average.

Other than that if a girl ticks some of the following boxes she becomes a lot more attractive to me:

-Intelligence.
-Is an interesting person.
-Class.
-Interest in/ability to play good music.
-Drive, without taking herself too seriously.
-Open mindedness.

Massive turn offs are people who are fake/showy or are just plain boring.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What turns me on: petite builds with a big rack/arse and either pale or tanned but realistically I'll fuck just about anything (not that I have terribly low standards just horny as phuck). .
stahp

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
As for what I look for in girls, intelligence, girlie personalities but not to the point of crying over breaking a nail, a complacent personality wouldn't go astray. I don't want to be some overbearing demanding fucktard but a chick whose pretty chill and wont argue over anything.
Sounds about right to me - the first bit was a bit more amusing, though. :p

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
What turns me on: petite builds with a big rack/arse and either pale or tanned but realistically I'll fuck just about anything (not that I have terribly low standards just horny as phuck). As for what I look for in girls, intelligence, girlie personalities but not to the point of crying over breaking a nail, a complacent personality wouldn't go astray. I don't want to be some overbearing demanding fucktard but a chick whose pretty chill and wont argue over anything.
what do you mean by complacent

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
lol yep that's what i was thinking but maybe content instead of complacent like just a happy person

maybs

kfnmpah

HSC
there's a middleground between masculine, aggressive bitch and complacent isn't there?

i don't really agree with the notion that a chick becomes aggressive/a bitch/whatever if she's not a rag doll or has an opinion about something (eg leigh sales being called a cow or whatever. i see the same thing happen at uni all the time, even amongst academic staff). obvs this isn't a uniform belief but it still exists and it grinds my gears but i guess i'd better shush up nancy or else they boys will think i'm a bitch :cry:

edit: or do you just mean content? happy with life/easy going?
do you think you can be both "content" and idk have opinions about stuff?

i'm not accusing you of anything, i'm just trying to grasp what you mean by complacent because that has some awful connotations

hoofheartedgirl

HSC
Turn on: I like a nice jaw line and abs and muscles in general, but it can't be overdone... Has to be just right :)

Turn off: Little to no sense of fashion, bad haircut and no decision making skills...

enoilgam

HSC
This is going to sound strange, but I dont really have a list of qualities I look for. There are a few obvious things, but in terms of specific qualities I dont really have a preference. It's more how these qualities interact, plus the overall feel if that makes sense.

kfnmpah

HSC
This is going to sound strange, but I dont really have a list of qualities I look for. There are a few obvious things, but in terms of specific qualities I dont really have a preference. It's more how these qualities interact, plus the overall feel if that makes sense.
this isn't a 'list of qualities that you look for in a sig other' thread this is a 'what gives you a raging boner thread' you are such a fuddy duddy

enoilgam

HSC
this isn't a 'list of qualities that you look for in a sig other' thread this is a 'what gives you a raging boner thread' you are such a fuddy duddy
We have crossed over into qualities though.

kfnmpah

HSC
not mutually exclusive

you can say 'oh i want my bf to be passionate about something' but also want to jump someone's bones because of the fire in their belly

nomsayin'

enoilgam

HSC
not mutually exclusive

you can say 'oh i want my bf to be passionate about something' but also want to jump someone's bones because of the fire in their belly

nomsayin'
Well my initial point still stands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)