what type of person are you? (1 Viewer)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, or are you someone who GOES WITH THE FLOW of life and WATCHES THINGS HAPPEN ??

I tend to make things happen by trying initially then become lazy before a test and go with the flow.

08er

HSC
im competitive, lazy and also a perfectionist

Uncle

Banned
HSC
are you the type to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, or are you someone who GOES WITH THE FLOW of life and WATCHES THINGS HAPPEN ??

i dont have any preferences with this...if its u, be proud of who you are!!

with me, i like to make things happen, whatever it may be...although, at times i do react rather than create.

:hat:
I am a product of the Les Enfants Terribles project.
I possess an IQ of 180 and I am fluent in six languages, I am known as "the man who makes the impossible possible" and my exploits have made me into a living legend among the military black-ops.
I was initially a Green Beret, I was later inducted into the high-tech special forces unit FOXHOUND during the early 1990s while it was under the leadership of Big Boss.
From there, I would thrice avert potential nuclear catastrophe.
Recently my cells entered the stage of rapid aging causing my health to decline due to planned genetic changes during the cloning process.

autumn-bird

HSC
Hmm... depends. If I really want something to happen, then I will make it happen. But if I don't particularly care, then I would just sit back and watch. :) That's me!

MissMadiD

HSC
I go with the flow, but Im not a sheep. I dont follow the crowd and follow all the fads. I just dont take all that much control over what happens in my life.

krels

HSC
"Freedom lies in being bold."

i make things happen, but only if i don't think something is right like racist remarks.

power is addictive, must stop myself.

angie-gee

HSC
I am the type of person who is:

lazy but a perfectionist.

competitive but doesn't try.

ignorant yet observant.
ding ding

I'm very contradictory of myself because I'm different depending on the situation. Sometimes I out nerd myself, sometimes I'm the biggest bimbo you'd meet...

I'm a bit of everything, so there isn't a word or stereotype that can define me as a "type of person"

iNerd

Banned
HSC
im basically your typical
outspoken, loud person

i like to try, just about everything
been there, done that.
you'd be surprised =]

but academic wise
i really am to lazy
but once i'm on a roll

i go on and on and on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)