• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what women (REALLY) want (1 Viewer)

viktoria

girls??

forget about those they ain't nothing but trouble.
-baloo

and yes, girls are trouble. but guys are not that simple either. and you wouldn't want it any other way so stop complaining!! it's more fun this way...

and by the way, money has nothing to do with it. so stop kidding yourselves.

shons

i definatly agree, a woman wants to be loved and told it frequently, well thats what i like anyway, and when i spend time dressing up to go out and my boy tells me that i look really good, it shows that even though were been together for over a year, he still appreciates the effort i put in to impress him and that hes still attracted to me, also you have to be sexually attracted to the guy and obviously different people are attracted to different styles and traits etc. money isnt an aspect to me im 18 years old!! as if i care how much money a guy has its not like im married to him

shons

no haha, but im saying that its not your married to them as in your not going to benifit a great deal from a guy having a lot of money anyway, but id prefer happiness over money any day

shons

i reckon some girl are gold diggers but those girls deserve to be broke, as if you wouldnt want the satisfaction of earning your own money and not having to rely on anyone else.....such a feeling of freedom

HSC
Maybe it was more of an issue back in the day when it was sort of rare for women who were married to have jobs? I guess in that case you wouldn't want to marry someone who had nothing, because a portion of nothing is even less :)

But yeah, these days with it being fairly common for both people in a couple to have careers, it seems like most people would feel they were aiming a bit low if they found a partner then sponged off them indefinitely. I'm sure there are people who do that of course, but I don't think they'd be in the majority, or remotely close to it.

shons

true back in the day women got married and that was it, that would have sucked! i would feel guilty relying on someone else for money and also it would then allow them to treat you any way they liked becaused they would think that you owe them something

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I want to be loved for everything that I am.

There's that load of characterstics such as patience, humour ... etc. Money is not the most important, but it would be nice. I'm not going to be the trophy wife of some rich bastard who sits at home sipping cocktails, but I need someone to earn the money for bills and mortgage as my taste is expensive enough to use up all of my salary. :p

But with my current boyfriend ... well, he's such a sweetie that I'm willing to marry him even if he was completely broke. :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
women want - to stop being asked this question

am i right?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
In such a generalised manner, probably yes, on an individual basis, almost certainly not :)
exactly, but when some guy asks on a public forum...it's clearly not going to help him that much, as he'll get 50 million different answers from guys and girls. The he'll get rid of the ones he doesnt like :rolleyes:

now, if he asked his gf, or some how got the answers from the girl he likes...then yep, it certainly would help :)

HSC
braad said:
exactly, but when some guy asks on a public forum...it's clearly not going to help him that much, as he'll get 50 million different answers from guys and girls. The he'll get rid of the ones he doesnt like :rolleyes:

now, if he asked his gf, or some how got the answers from the girl he likes...then yep, it certainly would help :)
Bingo, it's great to see people thinking on here, it warms my heart :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)