what would happen if you forgot to write in your center number? (1 Viewer)

Icee_tee

HSC
I forgot but the supervisor had signed the sheet off. what should i do?

kutis

HSC
contact board of studies and discuss the issue asap. Im sure it will be sorted out, your student number is on there as well as your school info on the blue sheet.

HSC
Uni Grad
I suppose that if you had your student number on it they could track it down, since the system could track your ID and find out what school you come from.
But provided that you did two booklets, and that one of them also had the center number, you should be fine.

Ask Cem about this, I'm not so sure I'm just assuming that's what they'll do.

or the best you can do, contact the board of studies and they'll sort it out for you.

enoilgam

HSC
I forgot but the supervisor had signed the sheet off. what should i do?
I dont think it would be a big issue. They have your student number plus the markers marked you off. They will probably rectify the error on their own. Chances are things like this occur regularly with 72,000 students sitting the exam.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
In all likelihood before the papers left your school the supervisors will have checked that all books have the numbers on them and if not the will put them on. At the other end when they arrive at the marking centre again they are checked to ensure that all numbers are on each booklet before they are dealt with.

First off - when you get to school to do the next exam talk to the supervisor and check if they picked up a book etc without a centre number.

Icee_tee

HSC
thanks people. i will speak to the supervisors asap tomorrow morning. =]

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I remember after exams, the invigilators would go through the front of the booklets and occasionally write in stuff like this. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)