What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funniboi

HSC
dishing out posting restrictions to people who spam in places other the N-S or something?
o_O

arlie

HSC
why are people copying text books word-for-word as there notes?thats not what notes are and people shouldnt try and get credit for them.alot of the biology notes are straight from heinemann biology!not cool!

sladehk

le random
HSC
They can be archived instead of being deletec in case people want to view them in the future

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
^ Good idea.

635 posts, been here a year, and still a New Member? Woah...

get_born

komaticon, did you use like some sort of program that little light saber thing, and if so how?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sladehk said:
They can be archived instead of being deletec in case people want to view them in the future
What a waste! Most of the stuff we talk about is crap anyway. If the mods want to jettison the useless old crap, it'll be a good thing.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
last_chance said:
komaticon, did you use like some sort of program that little light saber thing, and if so how?
Assuming you've seem the Making Of post, the wireframe and the unblended blue +white stages were make using MS Paint. Yeah I'm old fashioned. The blending of those colours was achieved to a decent degree using Paintshop Pro (I'm still trying to figure out how to do it in Photoshop, which woulda looked so much better and taken less time), by adding numerous 95% transparency coats of white and blue where they meet. Takes ages and looks shit. The lighting and sparks make up for that.

Jumb, if old threads are deleted everyone's post count will drop with time, unless you manage to always make more posts than those deleted in old threads.

get_born

Komaticom said:
Assuming you've seem the Making Of post, the wireframe and the unblended blue +white stages were make using MS Paint. Yeah I'm old fashioned. The blending of those colours was achieved to a decent degree using Paintshop Pro (I'm still trying to figure out how to do it in Photoshop, which woulda looked so much better and taken less time), by adding numerous 95% transparency coats of white and blue where they meet. Takes ages and looks shit. The lighting and sparks make up for that.

Jumb, if old threads are deleted everyone's post count will drop with time, unless you manage to always make more posts than those deleted in old threads.
yeah ive seen the other post- and ive also got adobe photo shop - i can only change photos - but im totally clueless on the whole animated thing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Komaticom said:
Who cares if your post count drops?

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
That wasn't what I meant. I've posted on several message boards, and I know how much the newer users care about their post count, no matter what the board is about. As you go on, you care less and less. Just pointing something out, take it how you will.

I_F

tempco

HSC
oh, your referring to their stupidity? meh, they'll get tired of whinging sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)