• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
matty147 said:
i think this site should be censored... there is 2 much swearing and abusive language in the forums, especially from moderators
fuck off. :mad:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i like the fact it's not censored, it's a teen site

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
matty147 said:
i think this site should be censored... there is 2 much swearing and abusive language in the forums, especially from moderators
if you have a problem with a moderator, you should raise the issue with an admin instead of posing it here (in public). Besides the fact you have left yourself open to posts like BreaKing's (lol), the issue will not be dealt with. Contact the admins or anti or minai with your problem/s

= Jennifer =

HSC
i have noticed that some members tend to forget their passwords and therefore have to create new accounts...maybe BoS could have something like a secret question or something like hotmail if members forget their passwords

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i have noticed that alot of members tend to forget their passwords and therefore have to create new accounts...maybe BoS could have something like a secret question or something like hotmail if members forget their passwords
I never forgot my password...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
matty147 said:
As a moderator I don't beleive I have ever swore in a post. But as to moderators censoring others swearing? I will sometimes, if somone swears a lot in a post, or for no good reason, but I also appricate that sometimes people are very upset or emotional, and a little swearing is ok in my book. It's a site aimed at 16 - 18 year olds, I think they can handle an MA rating :D

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mack said:
I'd like to see Non-School nuked. Seriously.
it would be a dream come true....... although then all the serial spammers would just migrate to the other forums :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
be able to search for posts by a user with attachments

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Greenwood said:
and? who cares if you dropped bio.
ummm...thats his sig so why bring it up?

@ joe...more resources requires people to submit them (like you did in SOR) so maybe you should be spreading the word in the forums and not in here!!

LOL

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I would hate to deter from the extremely humourous previous posts in this thread but id like to see a better layout for the university forums. I frequently find myself losing threads and having to search for them using my own previous posts list. The breaking down of the separate unis into faculties becomes quite confusing and many people (including myself) just post in the general part of the individual uni forum in an attempt to get more replies. The current system in my opinion is to specific and complex and i believe a more general, broad-based uni forum may perhaps prove beneficial.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)