What would you like to see on BOS 2006? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman03

HSC
I want to see the date/time of the first post for each thread in the list of threads.

D

doiyoubi

Maybe a tool where on posts that you can choose if you will allow non-members to view it or not? so if it were ticked or something only registered members can see it

aaaman

Banned
HSC
how about aaaman gets his bos approval stamp for trying to payout corrupt ppl

alby

cool duckie
HSC
gman03 said:
I want to see the date/time of the first post for each thread in the list of threads.
something i've wanted for ages!
SpoRTsGaL said:
I would like to see quickquote back.
there is a quick quote next to the (advanced) quote button, but the oldschool quick quote was definitely better

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Probably add some educational games (like trivia but the questions are from the syllabus or something like that), and make a highscore table for the 10 top achievers...

Cassicass

HSC
A forum on Mckup day activities toward the end of the year would be MAD!!!

jwhitrow

HSC
Where has the Count Down to exams gone? It would be great to have that back on the Homepage!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Cassicass said:
A forum on Mckup day activities toward the end of the year would be MAD!!!
That doesn't deserve it's own forum ... !

Riviet

HSC
N/A
jwhitrow said:
Where has the Count Down to exams gone? It would be great to have that back on the Homepage!
I've seen it a couple of times at the top of the page on some sub-forums. Just keep an eye out when you're browsing the forums.

samhelt

HSC
i would love to see an additives and preservatives section in the senior science option scection. This site has been great till now helping me contribute with my own notes, but now i have nothign to compare with.

jasee said:
What do you want to see in 2006 on Bored of Studies?

Let us know!

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
dont know bout this, but i dont seem to find a tool where i can have typed text UNDER attachments you put into posts. i realise that all attachments to posts are always underneath typed text.

would be good to have a little diversity in indicating where u can place the attachment link URL to anywhere relative to the text.

rkatec9

HSC
in BOS 06 id be good 2 see a quick access bar fro the subjects, so that we dont have 2 search of click more 2 go sumwere. and also some realted articles about students doing good/ bad aswell jus as a reading thing >> like a newsletter maybe updated every month or so
well there's my thought

jenniue

HSC
yes for those computer illiterate ppl like me who take forever to figure out pages, and can u update sam?
i love this site it saved me

jenniue

HSC
muck up days rock! any extra ideas to pack as much shit into the day would be awesome

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha the countdown timer was only for 05'ers hahahaha
jk
i have no idea why they dont have it this year
maybe they dont implement it till june or something
*shrugz*

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Argonaut said:
*Raises hand*

Yes, I have a suggestions relating to the L&R forum.

Can we make it compulsory for members to either
A) Search the forum before being allowed to post their problems OR
B) Post their problem in 25 words or less OR (better yet)
C) Both?
How could anyone possibly regulate option A?
Each problem may be similar, but there are certain intricacies that make them unique (usually). Besides, if they were forced to write the problem up in 25 words or less, then they would just include additional information in subsequent posts. U cant say this wont happen, because it happens now.

L&R deals with personal problems, so people like to create personal threads, about them and their personal situation. Searching other threads wont satisfy this desire, imo.

Also, I'm a little bemused as to why people are going to the trouble of posting their relationship difficulties where in excess of 75,000 complete strangers can see them. More importantly, why are they asking said complete strangers for advice in the first place?
THAT'S THE POINT! members post their personal and often sensitive relationship problems to a huge number of strangers in order to maintain some anonymity. They may also not feel comfrtable talking to counsellors etc. so come to BOS to mull the situation over and hear suggestions from (supposedly) a group of their peers.

Seriously, work it out. If humans were all like you asking thuosands of questions about it but getting no replies, we'd all have died out thousands of years ago. It's not tha difficult; work it out for yourselves. It'll probably be a hell of a lot more useful than anything you find here.
including ur post?
So, how about it? A, B or C?
Option D, None of the above.

(There are no other options, so I will personally strangle anyone who suggests any more.)
and i dont care. That entire concept is inplausible. It'd just be easier to get rid of the trolls. Hell, u could even make it a private forum for the premium members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)