What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Not sure if this has been considered/mentioned yet, but a rating system for the the resources would be great.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Not sure if this has been considered/mentioned yet, but a rating system for the the resources would be great.
this.
maybe something like a rating out of 5 stars or something like that. oh and comments would be beneficial, it would save people time rummaging through resources looking for what they need :)

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Also it'd be nice to see the amount of downloads of each resource, so you can see what's popular and whatever.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
this.
maybe something like a rating out of 5 stars or something like that. oh and comments would be beneficial, it would save people time rummaging through resources looking for what they need :)
Please!!!

Please give us a rating system for the resources and also show the download/popularity count next it rather than showing it while you download it (like, what's the point in that?)

Please. :D

HSC
A 'Philosophical' section. Too much religious discussion clogging up the NCAP forum.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I have the suggestion of making BoS less addictive... >_>. I'm distracted when a fair few people start posting on my profile and giving me rep. I get excited and then distracted and 30 minutes has passed when I thought it was only a couple of minutes... >_<

britt_gits

HSC
It would be great if there were discounts on HSC courses for members and further discounts for premium members. :)

chowm

HSC
i would like to see a handy "upload file" on the side of the page

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
make it as though when we are in a thread we can see what other people are also viewing it at the bottom

britt_gits

HSC
An additional resource sub section under each topic where students can post practice questions, either from school, there own questions ect., for other students to complete.....compare answers ect. or even a marking system for students to submit and obtain a rough mark for their work. Maybe a rewards system of some sort(not entrinsic more so intrinsic or motivational) i.e student based competition of some sort to modivate students to study.. ( not sure what kind yet) any suggestions comments???? :spin: just a few suggestions. lol.

BlackDragon

HSC
I'm not sure that this is possible but one thing that would be really useful would be polls that allow people to change their opinion as to be able to guage changes in overall opinion over time. This would be particular useful in the current affairs and politics forums where polls are usually defunct because they don't tell us how people feel now and whether that has changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)