What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
As a general note, I think you really, really need to expand your horizons past relying on tutors.
Eventually, you're going to have to learn to basically learn by yourself, and tbh I don't think right now you know how to from what I've seen of your posts.

There is literally thousands of maths papers available online, I don't think new ones will really help tbh
You don't really need notes for maths either..
I'm not referring to maths I'm also referring to physics and chemistry (and especially english)

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Is there any way we could get Markdown on the site? It's much easier to use than plain HTML imo

Simorgh

HSC
Is it possible we can upgrade this whole site and like for example include a live chat section

D94

HSC
N/A
Is it possible we can upgrade this whole site and like for example include a live chat section
it will literally turn the whole site into a chat room

suggest an upgrade

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Please change the code for spoilers, the current implementation literally does nothing but put it in a box that says spoilers without hiding the text (it will "hide" the text after you mouseover the box interior at least once), and even when it does, it can't hide TeX code.

Take a look at archive.ninjakiwi.com for a legitimate implementation of spoiler boxes.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Please change the code for spoilers, the current implementation literally does nothing but put it in a box that says spoilers without hiding the text (it will "hide" the text after you mouseover the box interior at least once), and even when it does, it can't hide TeX code.

Take a look at archive.ninjakiwi.com for a legitimate implementation of spoiler boxes.
You could just write your own in HTML... but ain't nobody got time.

Instead, maybe use hover spoilers for now:

<span Title="Like this!">Hover over me!</span>
HTML:

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
You could just write your own in HTML... but ain't nobody got time.

Instead, maybe use hover spoilers for now:

HTML:
Yes, but that only changes my side. Not everyone's side.

So if I intend for something to be a spoiler, I can't.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Any updates on the current requested features?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Loading threads should go to the last page instead of the first.
I don't really agree with this one - I like reading some of the shorter threads from the beginning. Just click the biggest page number in the little square to load the last page.

Renaaa

HSC
Uni Grad
Could we have a spam button that marks a post as spam? :p (not sure if this alrd exists) There seems to be a bit of spam in the general uni forum!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Could we have a spam button that marks a post as spam? :p (not sure if this alrd exists) There seems to be a bit of spam in the general uni forum!
You can use the report button for this! Don't need to write a meaningful message if it's just spam.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Rewards for those who dedicate so much time on this forum in order to help us (like Integrand)

Also everyone here on the forum must rep integrand no matter what due to his hard work and dedication to all of us

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Rewards for those who dedicate so much time on this forum in order to help us (like Integrand)

Also everyone here on the forum must rep integrand no matter what due to his hard work and dedication to all of us
I suggested this a while ago but to no cause :'(

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)