What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

bangali

HSC
Mods, thanks for the great responses, and I totally get where you're coming from - moderating on a large forum is time-consuming and involves hard decisions; I was just angry and upset at how I was seeing others treated at the time. It's great that it's getting better over the years! Expect an overload of dem annoying topic report notifications from me (and hopefully others) hahahah :p

(And just coz it's the age of shitposting doesn't mean we have to go all out to contribute to it RenegadeMx... :p)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
BoS needs a safe space to hide from SJW and shills

bangali

HSC
BoS needs a safe space to hide from SJW and shills
Actually really digging this idea! Admins, cool idea - what about setting up a private board, where access is a simple as sending in a brief application outlining one's eligibility (i.e. their levels of douchebaggery, social ineptitude and selfishness). To keep out those pesky SJWs the group should be able to vote out anyone who shows too much respect, humanity and maturity. :D

Simorgh

HSC
Don't want anymore of these dodgy tuition colleges advertising when they cant stand up to any criticisms and reviews.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't want anymore of these dodgy tuition colleges advertising when they cant stand up to any criticisms and reviews.
the only thing you could review is the customer service lol not the actual quality of the service

Simorgh

HSC
the only thing you could review is the customer service lol not the actual quality of the service
I guess your right that what Review are used for. Than just criticism and enquiries I meant.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
When I try to post a gif it'll just show the little box and it won't work, probably because it's not a proper gif.
try use in img? otherwise i think the file has to end in .gif

donkily

HSC
N/A
A Year 7-8 , Stage 4 Thread for Maths, English and Science.

Don't think that would be too unreasonable.
well bos isnt really aimed to junior high school students, its more towards hsc/prelim, uni and i guess employment so i dont think a year 7-8 thread would be suitable (also consider the fact that there probably arent any year 7-8s on this site)

the earliest time people would find out about bos would be in yr 9/10, not yr 7-8

Mathew587

HSC
Who else came to this thread cos of the thumbnail image?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)