What you gonna do if you fail HSC (1 Viewer)

Phantasy

HSC
N/A
heya dude

im expecting to fail just like you, and i suppose all of those ppl that are telling to go kill urself are proberly nerds or really really smart people as they seem to congregate around here.

If you fail the HSC, then u fail the HSC. No biggie. There is a life after school you know, and it doesnt nessassary have anything to do with what you get at the end of year 12.

If ur concerned, think about the school certificate, and all the hype that was generated around that time with all the doom warnings about failing and ruining your life. Do you remeber that now? No. People are just like, meh, SC, who cares.
Thats what the HSC will be after you complete it.
Passed.

There are alot of future options available for you, and if you know your not going to do as well as everyone else, start looking for something to do now.

As you already mentioned tafe is good.
But whats better is an apprenteship (however you spell it).
Alot of skill workers are in demand now, such as electricians and such.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
well... before i got my results i planned to go to tafe if i failed the hsc..... i will not redo the hsc again coz i think its a waste of time... id rather go to tafe finish the course and then get a job...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
"____-______________;_" ekeke ^^_'_^;;

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
as if you can't fail. a fail would be any mark that a person would think is way below their standards amd think they could have done better.

as for the question. i dunno what i'd do if i failed. i'd probably go to tafe or something.

stainmepink

HSC
how do u define "fail"?

!! AAA !! said:
hey guys, assume that you failed HSC and are not accepted by any uni,, what will you do? tafe or work?

Sgt_Johnym

HSC
lol i neva said i wanted to contribute to the world
i just wanna get money for doing jack shit
but if i pass the HSC on the otherhand im off to Duntroon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)