• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you gonna do if you fail HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
like id be so scared to face my family and stuff, id probably hurt myself for being a bluddy failure and not trying harder.

gosh id dunno id be really scared i wouldnt know what to do!! id hate myself!

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
illusory said:
like id be so scared to face my family and stuff, id probably hurt myself for being a bluddy failure and not trying harder.

gosh id dunno id be really scared i wouldnt know what to do!! id hate myself!

er...cool down..fail the hsc doesn't mean you are a failure...it just means you are a bludger:p

s0k0y0e0

HSC
steph@nie said:
I'd do it again.

The HSC that is.
Me too! :uhhuh: :) If I don't get a mark I'm happy with, I'll just re-do it, but through either OTEN or TAFE!

NB: I just decided this then! :uhhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:

kow_dude

HSC
This thread is ridiculous. All of you people already giving up, DONT. I know your school marks are affecting you emotionally but there are a few months to go before the HSC exam. I know people who gave up and are now currently going tafe, and they absolutely hate it. If you received results lower than what you expected, you just need to lift up your game... good luck 2005ers

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Not everyone went to killer-good school like you, dear.

Hence, the Dux gets 99+, 2nd gets 95, 3rd gets 90...well, that's the case at my school, anyway.

kow_dude

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Not everyone went to killer-good school like you, dear.

Hence, the Dux gets 99+, 2nd gets 95, 3rd gets 90...well, that's the case at my school, anyway.
My school is ranked 143

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
meh..i really couldnt care anymore. I want to do well, but i dont have the motivation, dont know what i wanna do so im not really concerned about being accepted. I guess i will work and live in regret for the rest of my life that i could have passed if i tried.

But i wont fail...must think positively...:p

Danoz The Great

HSC
Yeah, the HSC isn't the end of the world.

I'll do a retail course most probably, if I "fail" the HSC.

vojnik

HSC
nicko88 said:
as if you can't fail. a fail would be any mark that a person would think is way below their standards amd think they could have done better.
You can ALWAYS do better than what you get, unless you get 100..

mimiian

HSC
If I got a really shitty UAI, I jump into Parramatta river; if possible, I will kill all the people I hate first.

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
vojnik, you had me ready to go and pound !!AAA!! again for bumping his thread for no reason ...
...u do realize ur existance doesn't concern me ...right?:p..( i am a part time tai-boxer btw. so if you wanna pound me plz msg me.i'll be waiting for u:p)

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
Watch out guy's he's a tai-boxer!

Your existence doesn't bother me either. It just pisses everyone off that you bump your own long-dead threads when you have absolutely nothing of use to say and/or contribute to the conversation. You only do it because you started the thread and you want everyone to see that not only did you start it, it's a "popular" (and I use the term VERY loosely) topic.

I don't think I'll be messaging you any time soon, I don't have the time to listening to whiny little 1337-speakers.

Mahogany

HSC
I'd probably do it again, because I plan on going over seas soonish afterwards and need at least a pass at year 12 to get there for good. If not, then Tafe for me.

get_born

im not really thinking of failing the hsc...trying to stay positive. And just for everone doing the hsc i advice you not to put pencils up your nose and comit suicide...its not worth it.(true story).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)