What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
FOMdtlgs'pfhodp'fj'gj'lsdjifcsdil'jfl'drjf'sjef'seefjs'k;jfsef;drtf.

Im burnt out, i cant study for computing

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
UNSW has no social life, due to the Asians ---> eat, shit, sleep, and study

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Nasonex said:
Says the one complaining on BoS. Quite ironic though isn't it. Perhaps you could learn to make friends? Then you'll have a social life.

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
Some people seem to have something against certain nationalities. If you have a problem with multiculturalism, it'll be hard for you to fit into UNSW, or Australia for that matter.

:rolleyes:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

ditto said:
Some people seem to have something against certain nationalities. If you have a problem with multiculturalism, it'll be hard for you to fit into UNSW, or Australia for that matter.

:rolleyes:
Quality post.

+1

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

Lol, I wonder to how many asians he has come up and said that. Kid probably has no balls for that sort of thing, so like the rest he bitches on BoS.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Nasonex said:
Assimilate or gtfu....

Asians have been goin to UNSW for decades... And will continue to do so long after you leave...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

Starcraftmazter said:
Lol, I wonder to how many asians he has come up and said that. Kid probably has no balls for that sort of thing, so like the rest he bitches on BoS.
What a m3n.

tallkid34 said:
Assimilate or gtfu....

Asians have been goin to UNSW for decades... And will continue to do so long after you leave...
What a m3n.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Hey guys does anybody know when the first summer school classess start...

Ive tried looking at "Key UNSW dates" and it only says the census dates and whem Summer period 1b commences...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
did someone call for a LOLAY?

i hate that i have 10 days between my second and third exam

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
tallkid34 said:
Assimilate or gtfu....

just what Iamsickofyear12 said

"They are useless in group assignments. I've done assignments where I have basically had to do the work of 5 people all by myself because they have had no idea what they were doing and/or were incapable of writing a single sentence in proper english.

In a tutorial where all you do is listen to presentations for the entire session, having to sit through the presentations of 20 asians that you can't understand is unbearable.

They talk in their annoying foreign languages.

They are not attractive. I look forward to tutorials for some subjects because they are full of hot girls... this is not the case for ones full of asians.

They smell.

I'm sure I could think of more"

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
If you are, what you say you are... a superstar.. then have no fear, the cameras here......

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Nasonex said:

"They are useless in group assignments. I've done assignments where I have basically had to do the work of 5 people all by myself because they have had no idea what they were doing and/or were incapable of writing a single sentence in proper english.

In a tutorial where all you do is listen to presentations for the entire session, having to sit through the presentations of 20 asians that you can't understand is unbearable.

They are not attractive. I look forward to tutorials for some subjects because they are full of hot girls... this is not the case for ones full of asians.

They smell.

and then you wonder why so many asians go to selective schools. and im quite sure most of them go on to universities such as unsw. so asians do not do work because they did no work to get into uni?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
pfft i didnt go to unsw for prestige. i came here because the course selection was so much more flexible with more majors.

and closer and more chicks... :D as in comparison to uow which would have owned me

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Nasonex said:

They smell.

I assume you do commerce, engineering, science or a combination thereof as thats where all the Asians are. I originally thought you hated all the Asians at new south but your only real problem is with all the fobs. I understand they're a pain in the ass and all that but there is really nothing you can do (except you could do a degree such as arts or law as that's where all the white people are in UNSW). You can bitch and whinge but at the end of the day, they'll still be there....

Completely ignoring anyone outside of their racial clique,
Speaking shithouse english as a result,
Eating and drinking their Asian food,
Failing at group work because they can't speak english, they're stupid or both,
etc, etc,

The more you dwell on how much you hate them, the more it will start to shit you. Only thing you can really do is not think about it too much and constantly reason out, "The only reason I'm near you fobs is because I want my degree".

Indifference is the way..

Just for the record, I'm half-Chinese (not enough though to be included within their racial cliques), my asian father was technically a unsw fob (though he spoke english because he migrated from Fiji, not asia) so I'm in a ironic sort of place when it comes to talking about them.

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Jagermeister. said:
sold out to fobs. the 'prestige' will rub off pretty soon
Fobs get degrees + Fobs go overseas = Recognition of UNSW within/outside Australia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)