What you hate about UNSW (2 Viewers)

Numero Uno

HSC
Nasonex said:
just what Iamsickofyear12 said

"They are useless in group assignments. I've done assignments where I have basically had to do the work of 5 people all by myself because they have had no idea what they were doing and/or were incapable of writing a single sentence in proper english.

In a tutorial where all you do is listen to presentations for the entire session, having to sit through the presentations of 20 asians that you can't understand is unbearable.

They talk in their annoying foreign languages.

They are not attractive. I look forward to tutorials for some subjects because they are full of hot girls... this is not the case for ones full of asians.

They smell.

I'm sure I could think of more"
lol , I like your style

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I Hate the Absolutely pathetic bus services this summer semester.

:idea:

fat_penguin

HSC
Is it just me or is UNSW not offering a lot of courses in 2009? Or dropping courses that were offered in both semesters down to one semester? I was trying to timetable my courses for next year and I was actually really shocked at how many courses suddenly don't exist anymore! =/ =/

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
me too. I noticed that PHIL1010 that I did last semester had been renamed into HUMS1010, and the description looked as though the content had been watered down heaps. PHIL1014 also doesn't exist anymore.

The school of computing is not at mercy either. They're considering axing some extension courses.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
They made an already sub-par arts degree into something just disgusting.

What they have done to language communication courses is just ridiculous, and they even made the names of the courses sound shit now (ARTS3630 Advanced Japanese A - WTF was wrong with JAPN3000???).

I'm starting to wonder how fucking retarded they can get? Starting to get really pissed off at UNSW. As cliche as it is now, I'm going to throw it out there again - as if the 12 weeks wasn't bad enough.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
ironically i read in the paper a couple of days ago that they were advertising 3 new business positions in overseas work or something

fat_penguin

HSC
I know the first year GEOS subjects have disappeared - maybe they have been renamed, I'm not too sure about that - but if that's the case they should probably update the handbook for a geology major ..... -_-

Also, ACCT3583 seems to have disappeared (it's an e-business accounting subject) and ACCT3708 (auditing) used to be offered in both semesters but is only offered in semester one now. Besides totally stuffing up my course plans, it really sucks cause I really wanted to do e-business; now I'm stuck with another financial accounting subject. Oh woe is me :(

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
fat_penguin said:
I know the first year GEOS subjects have disappeared - maybe they have been renamed, I'm not too sure about that - but if that's the case they should probably update the handbook for a geology major ..... -_-

Also, ACCT3583 seems to have disappeared (it's an e-business accounting subject) and ACCT3708 (auditing) used to be offered in both semesters but is only offered in semester one now. Besides totally stuffing up my course plans, it really sucks cause I really wanted to do e-business; now I'm stuck with another financial accounting subject. Oh woe is me :(
agreed. I'd have to do 2 accountings in one semester =/

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Im bored so i decided to find some Chuck Norrise "jokes" Anywho.

Chuck norris is the reason Wally's hiding

The only time chuck norris has ever made a mistake was when he thought he was wrong.

Hmm continue anybody?

08er

HSC
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
When Chuck Norris urinates, his asparagus smells funny.

Chuck Norris doesnt go hunting, because hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris doesnt sleep. He waits.

A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is "Charles". Chuck Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

Chuck Norris traveled back in time to stop JFK's assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck deflected the bullets with his beard. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Chuck Norris kicked Neo out of Zion , now Neo is "The Two"

When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.

Chuck Norris once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Chuck Norris eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Chuck Norris accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuck with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the laugh went deaf.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Omium said:
Im bored so i decided to find some Chuck Norrise "jokes"
Thats how.

Anyone wants to walk me thru how to integrate (cosx)^4 dx?

quick before prison break starts and before i drift into an eternal (9hr) slumber.

Last edited:

arjungamer123

HSC
A handicapped parking space is not for the handicapped. It signifies that it is Chuck Norris'parking space, and if you park there, you will become handicapped.

There's nto theory of evolution, only a list of animals chuck allowed to live.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
guys go make some NS thread on chuck norris but leave this thread alone...we need it for futures hatez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)