What you think of Girls in Girls schools??? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I went to SBHS, I know alot of girls from SGHS... work it out.

lengy

HSC
The number of hot SGHS girls in the entire school could be counted up in one hand.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Riet said:
Lies. There's atleast 7.
You should come back one day Riet and take a peek @ the new juniors. They make them ugly brown sacks look good. /Want.

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Parramatta Westfield is slurry central after school, thanks to OLMC, Catherine Mcauley and Macarthur. Chicks have a greater tendency to crave cock if they get educated with a lesser amount of males around. It's science.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Azamakumar said:
You should come back one day Riet and take a peek @ the new juniors. They make them ugly brown sacks look good. /Want.
I know some of the year 10s are alright... less than that is a bit young though.

munchybuddy

HSC
shitstuff said:
Hi! Sorry I've realised that my nick is kinda wierd, but all the usernames I wanted were taken so I got annoyed and wrote "shitstuff" ahaha now I'm stuck with it.

Anyway my question is to students in coet schools.

What do you think of Girls that go to Girls Schools???

Few of my out of school friends think it's absolutly insane to be in an all girls school. I nearly changed my school because of that. However, I didn't. Schools are for learning and who cares in what environment you are learning in.

But it makes me wonder what do other people think.
One word.... LESBIANS

Na only jokin, i go 2 a co-ed school, but from wat ive heard if all girls schools they r like heaps bitchier... Is that true???:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)