What's Cheating? (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
yeah i just found out my bf cheated on me an he still wants me to be with him i have been makin myself so sick with worry an its terrible an i dont know wat to do

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shortie_689 said:
yeah i just found out my bf cheated on me an he still wants me to be with him i have been makin myself so sick with worry an its terrible an i dont know wat to do
hahahah typical leb

stazi

Nightman
HSC
didnt u say that he was a leb at one stage. and how you love lebs.

HSC
Evansy said:
cheating is fucked..... i cheated on my ex, it was fucked, i wished i didnt do it, like its the wost thing ever. now the problem is my current girl is scared im going to do it again. like fuck it screws u over so bad, its so not worth it, it always comes back and bites u in the ass.

cheating is basicly everythign, starting from a hug, right all the way, it oly takes a hug to spark something inside to make it somethign far more!
That's just stupid. I hug friends all the time, doesn't mean I feel anything sexual for them.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
is it cheating if your boyfriend gets kissed by someone else and they don't kiss back but they also let the other person kiss him?

olchik

HSC
johnson said:
is it cheating if your boyfriend gets kissed by someone else and they don't kiss back but they also let the other person kiss him?
I think it's not cheating if a guy doesn't kiss back, but anyway it's not a very pleasant situation. His girlfriend will be hurt.

choc-chip

HSC
Howis the percentage for people who have ever cheated and promised not to cheat again, and yet still cheated after that?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
jessied said:
Not sure if there's been a forum like this before but what do you define cheating as?? Touching? Kissing? Sex? Oral sex? Something else? And what would you do if your gf/bf cheated on you?
Cheating is what you discuss with your partner and define as cheating.

What if it's a lax relationship? The worst thing you can do is NOT define cheating with your partner, and then accidentally cross then line. You've got to be upfront with it, otherwise be as conservative as possible.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Cheating is what you discuss with your partner and define as cheating.

What if it's a lax relationship? The worst thing you can do is NOT define cheating with your partner, and then accidentally cross then line. You've got to be upfront with it, otherwise be as conservative as possible.
do you cheat on maths?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
stazi said:
do you cheat on maths?
She's been getting a bit antsy. It's been so long since the algebra exam. We haven't really done anything recently.

But I don't think Maths knows about Clubbing yet, so I should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)