whats everyone doing for their major works? (2 Viewers)

moz324

HSC
i did 'Asses the impact of gunpowder on medieval warfare' it was due last term. is that early or is it just me???

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
moz324 said:
i did 'Asses the impact of gunpowder on medieval warfare' it was due last term. is that early or is it just me???
Nahh, mine was due in early June.

beccygoddess

HSC
Question: Analyse the Reasons for the Different Historical Interpretations of the Use of Embedded Journalists in the Iraq War.

Even though my mark was pretty good (57/60), if I had to do this again, I wouldn't choose this topic- its so recent that finding information and wading through all the political bias and censure was pretty hard.

rababtt

HSC
Ok, sorry I know im a little late in this but im rarley on this site. (my friends account by the way)

Mine is due in 2 days. Im doing, :
Asses the progression of the “Black Athena” debate and the varying interpretations on Molefi Asante’s original thesis.

Its a very good topic. Just a little confronting when your teacher is a Greek-know-it all =) we'll see how I go.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
AlyssaMe said:
um im not sure of my actual question but im focusing on the elgin marbles and the possesion by the british
We had to do a preliminary course essay on that question.
Not much depth in it.

midst

HSC
mm, I'm intending to do a critical analysis of AJP Taylor's Bismarck: The Man and the Statesman, got 5/5 for the proposal but I've done very little since then, due in three months though =p

E

Empyrean444

moz324 said:
That sounds like an excellent topic. Would've been hard to find historians for though?

ajk92

HSC
im looking at the bush administrations decision to go to iraq in 2003 and if it was justified

hhhhmmm...

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
immmmm looking at how and why did the history of Romanov family change overtime

sooo hard to look for sources and info...ahhh

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
Mines not due till June, I did get full marks for my proposal though! I'm doingthe affect of the Jewish Exile to Babylonia on Jewish Culture.

woahhh already...she hasn't even told us anything about the requirements of the proposal yet haha...

ixswans

HSC
I'm doing;

Assessment of the impact of the Lipstadt vs. Irving libel case on the way Holocaust Revisionism is perceived in the modern era.

Sounds good? I'm going to explore the rulings in the case and compare what was seen as a point of view not to be taken seriously in the Rassinier era (60's-70's) to a heavily discussed, mainstream issue following the libel case between the two authors.. gave it a very permanent "denial" tag.

nurdalurt

HSC
i'm looking at c.e.w bean and his official histories, the methodologies he used and if they are still valid even though he wasn't technically a historian. seeing how historiography has evolved over time.

hoping to discredit him but thats aiming a bit far... worth a try though :)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
I'm doing the differing perspectives regarding the motive and justification for the hiroshima and nagasaki bombings.

ixswans

HSC
i'm looking at c.e.w bean and his official histories, the methodologies he used and if they are still valid even though he wasn't technically a historian. seeing how historiography has evolved over time.

hoping to discredit him but thats aiming a bit far... worth a try though :)
OMG ITS YOU!

I was thinking whoa, someone has the exact same question as her, I should tell her, she'd love to know... and then it clicked ;)

lovenotwar

HSC
benito mussolini
looking at whether he was a far-sighted politician or simply a ruthless dictator.

Mitch.hope99

HSC
Hadrians wall, and how it is a microcosmic reflection of the society of Roman Britain
:jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)