- laid back

oh and dream guy would be
+ dark blue eyes .
yum.

but yeah good luck in finding that aye :L
errr....

Unsatisfied

HSC
Nice jawline, big expressive eyes, nice arms, dark hair, tall-ish. Not toooo tall, because I'm small. That rhymed. Kewl.

Personality: Intellectual, witty, honest, sweet, caring, loving etc (the generic what-we-want list) hardworking, considerate, goofy, can be reserved and can be open, adventurous, good listener and talker, reads books and newspapers, actually pays attention to TV commercials and criticises the stupid ones/ones that are not marketing their product well (I enjoy doing this for some reason), into politics and history, into different cultures, can cook, watches documentaries and horror movies, likes to travel, into amusement parks and roller coasters, loves the beach and water, imaginative, nice laugh, likes to play soccer etc

Yeah, I should do some work now.
- girls that love people for their individuality, rather than how well they meet a bunch of dumb preset expectations

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I know everything about everything so actually fit those requirements, and I played soccer and rugby in highschool. And did sailing, like fuck, can you sail, bitches?

Shame you are shit and no man will ever want you

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I think it's a bit weird to have this massive list of things a potential partner must have or be.

Just roll with it eh. Otherwise you're looking for a very specific guy and he may not exist, or you'll just be disappointed with every one that comes along.

HSC
- girls that love people for their individuality, rather than how well they meet a bunch of dumb preset expectations
Well, I'm not going to love a grotty guy who can barely thread two words together and appreciate his 'individuality'. They're not expectations, just a few things I appreciate in a person.

Shut up.

HSC
I know everything about everything so actually fit those requirements, and I played soccer and rugby in highschool. And did sailing, like fuck, can you sail, bitches?

Shame you are shit and no man will ever want you
Shame you have a massive chin.

Unsatisfied

HSC
mandibular prognathism.
but there is surgery available so you can't use that insult forever.
the massive chin will still be prevalent in his genes

and jeeee stop dissing peoples faces when you havnt posted your own pic -_-

Ziva

Banned
HSC
ive seen it done quite well actually

i was mainly talking about the rolled up collars, unbuttoned shirts etc
she probably even likes the shirts untucked :/

but yeah you're right its hard to pull off
yeah i wear suits without being clean shaven (stubble), only really works when you have short /shaved hair tho

HSC
His chin is representative of his ego, okay?
Therefore, I am attempting to deflate his ego. Which happens to be incredibly large for no reason.

omg u gyz i can sail a boat

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Nice jawline, big expressive eyes, nice arms, dark hair, tall-ish. Not toooo tall, because I'm small. That rhymed. Kewl.

Personality: Intellectual, witty, honest, sweet, caring, loving etc (the generic what-we-want list) hardworking, considerate, goofy, can be reserved and can be open, adventurous, good listener and talker, reads books and newspapers, actually pays attention to TV commercials and criticises the stupid ones/ones that are not marketing their product well (I enjoy doing this for some reason), into politics and history, into different cultures, can cook, watches documentaries and horror movies, likes to travel, into amusement parks and roller coasters, loves the beach and water, imaginative, nice laugh, likes to play soccer etc

Yeah, I should do some work now.
Shit, I hope you have something to offer in return.
Otherwise, I'd suggest you start your feline and crockery collection now, spinster-in-waiting.

HSC
Shit, I hope you have something to offer in return.
Otherwise, I'd suggest you start your feline and crockery collection now, spinster-in-waiting.
I already have a few sets of china that I can't wait to put up on my shelves and compulsively dust. I am also luring in neighbourhood cats into my abode as we speak.

My list isn't even that bad. ohmaghawd man. It's pretty normal. Intellectual, books, funny, amusement parks, travel. There's nothing wrong with it :(

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I already have a few sets of china that I can't wait to put up on my shelves and compulsively dust. I am also luring in neighbourhood cats into my abode as we speak.

My list isn't even that bad. ohmaghawd man. It's pretty normal. Intellectual, books, funny, amusement parks, travel. There's nothing wrong with it :(
It was tl;dr. That's what's wrong with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)