Whats 'hot' for you? (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Nah, I did. It was far too whiney and fussy. I stand by my origanl response.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
It's because you don't possess most of those qualities hey

I don't understand how a list can be whiney.
Of your list, the only ones that I don't fit are hardworking, big eyes and I'm not a real big fan of the beach, but I can still put up with it. That is all.
Oh except your subjective crap, like nice arms and jaw. We have no idea what nice is to you.

HSC
Why the hell is my 'list' such a big deal? It's a meaningless post by me, that should be of no value to you or other people having a cry about it.

Alright. From now on I am open to everyone and everything and I have no sort of inclination for certain attributes or qualities (as a normal person would). :uhoh:

Don't be hypocritical either. Just because you haven't confirmed it in words, it doesn't mean you don't have an 'idealic' person floating about in your mind.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Why the hell is my 'list' such a big deal? It's a meaningless post by me, that should be of no value to you or other people having a cry about it.

Alright. From now on I am open to everyone and everything and I have no sort of inclination for certain attributes or qualities (as a normal person would). :uhoh:
Much better. See, don't you feel happier now?

HSC
second toe must not be longer than big toe

this is COMPULSORY!
Dude, that was in the 'worst thing to dump a person' for thread. I posted it because I know a girl who has some sort of feet phobia and hates it. I'm not that shallow k.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
don't worry jee these scums just don't understand you like i do

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Dude, that was in the 'worst thing to dump a person' for thread. I posted it because I know a girl who has some sort of feet phobia and hates it. I'm not that shallow k.
ahah, did u post that somewhere?
i remember i posted it somewhere too, ahah.
i figured it applies here too :eek:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
It's fucking March. Who studies for the HSC before October?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)