Whats so bad about... (2 Viewers)

SaveFerris

Argh, those damn essays! My biggest issue at the moment is the 400-500 word limit...my writing has become very long-winded after doing both a 5000-word PIP and 7000-word English Ext 2 major (although I have to admit at the beginning of the year I thought it would be impossible to write that much on anything)...granted, the essays are very different to major works but all year my English teacher has been trying to get me to write MORE, expand my argument, etc. and now I've gotta write a decent response in 500 words?

Sorry, pointless venting...and I think I've contradicted myself in there somewhere...

Wait, before I go, Christine, I hope you have a good time at Cosmo! $6 of mine goes straight to that magazine every month, I would love to do work experience there!

andy_84

CSU

CSU is an EXCELLENT University!!!

I know ppl who have studied there & they think it is absolutely awesome in all respects.

It has an excellent reputation worldwide, their courses are highly respected and their campuses are in really nice settings.

I'm interested in studying OT at the Albury Campus of CSU & have visited the campus by taking advantage of the Open Day Everyday Program and it was fantastic!

A current student showed us around told us all about the course, the Uni and the city of Albury and things to do there. We got to see all areas of the campus and also got to meet with a lecturer to ask more specific questions about the course.

I'm extremely impressed with CSU & can't wait to study there in 2003.

And I agree, CSU doesn't get enough mention on this board and it should. It is just as good, if not BETTER than any of the Uni's in the Sydney area.

CHARLES STURT UNI IS EXCELLENT!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I live in Albury, and while I'm still a high school student, I have friends at CSU who love it there. The OT course is really highly regarded, as are the other health science courses (physio, speech path and podiatry). They also have good education courses, and the photography course is very highly regarded. The campus is great, it's in the centre of Albury, in old historic houses. Albury isn't that much of a hole, there is a fair bit of stuff to do and it's easy enough to go down to Melbourne for the day if you are craving some big city excitement.

bex

HSC
I go to CSU bathurst and i agree! CSU DOES rock and it SHOULD have its own forum!! they have so many great courses and a reallyt great rep. especially for communications.. so go CSU!!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Crazy
CHARLES STURT UNIVERSITY

I mean i know the campuses are in regional centres, not squashed into some suburbs...but CSU never gets a mention.

thats just it were in syd and CSU is way out there...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Hi. I really want to go to CSU next year and do either Allied Health, Education or Nursing. Is CSU goo for these?

The main reason is that I am aiming for Early Childhood/Nursing.

Does anyone know where I can find the last UAI cutoffs?

PS. Anyone else going there in 2004? To either Bathurst or Albury-Wodonga?

Thanks alot/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)