What's the best degree to do with commerce? (1 Viewer)

Go_Lucky

HSC
So, I'm gathering that information systems is far less technical than information technology. Can anyone confirm/elaborate on this? And if anyone's done it I'd love to know how you found it.
Anyone?

Okashi

HSC
So, I'm gathering that information systems is far less technical than information technology. Can anyone confirm/elaborate on this? And if anyone's done it I'd love to know how you found it.
Confirmed. The course is offered through the business faculty and far less technical than a straight information tech degree. You can get more technical by choosing certain electives but in terms of the core course it's okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go_Lucky

HSC
Comm/law obviously :lol:
haha, yeah that's the dream. might go for a transfer. what about yourself? you want comm/law right? if you don't get it are you just doing straight commerce and transferring or doing a dual?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
haha, yeah that's the dream. might go for a transfer. what about yourself? you want comm/law right? if you don't get it are you just doing straight commerce and transferring or doing a dual?
According to the other thread where you can work out your main round offer i got comm/law so your questions are irrelevant lol

inb4idontget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)