Whats the best food @ Usyd? (1 Viewer)

x0-000

HSC
N/A
I used to think Subway $7.50 subs were the best value for money, until I found the Thai La Ong $6.50 lunch special. Lately I've been eating chicken Pad See-iew nearly every day, its damn good. Has anyone else tried the other copycat thai restaurants on King St? Theres like at leat three of them. Are any of them good?

Last edited:

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I used to think Subway $7.50 subs were the best value for money, until I found the Thai La Ong $6.50 lunch special. Lately I've been eating chicken Pad See-iew nearly every day, its damn good. Has anyone else tried the other copycat thai restaurants on King St? Theres like at leat three of them. Are any of them good?
Pide @ UniBros. mmmmmm ($4)

zxreth

HSC
Definately Thai La Ong (or anything Thai) especially for that decent price.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
but thai is such a pain to walk to if you only have a 1hr break.

I like unibros. Or manning chips (back in the day they used to be super cheap :( )

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
micky d's
obvious troll

Micky Ds is too far away

Mods permaban and delete

but thai is such a pain to walk to if you only have a 1hr break.

I like unibros. Or manning chips (back in the day they used to be super cheap :( )
all of this

I have two breaks over the whole week and they're both 1 hour so, I usually go to uni bros. and get a meat box or kebab or indian (haven't gotten that since first sem though), or manning and booze it plus chips.

Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
all of this

I have two breaks over the whole week and they're both 1 hour so, I usually go to uni bros. and get a meat box or kebab or indian (haven't gotten that since first sem though), or manning and booze it plus chips.

Yay!
Manning Burger + a few schooners for me.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Printing out this thread.

Two semesters of vendor muffins and coffee and now I look like an Auschwitz survivor.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Printing out this thread.

Two semesters of vendor muffins and coffee and now I look like an Auschwitz survivor.
Lol, why did you go two semesters eating like that? (Is it because none of your friends know where to eat?)

Also, you so do not look like an Auschwitz survivor. Unless I've confused you with someone else that always wears a jacket/jumper like this:

(except I think it's a hoodie)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, why did you go two semesters eating like that? (Is it because none of your friends know where to eat?)

Also, you so do not look like an Auschwitz survivor. Unless I've confused you with someone else that always wears a jacket/jumper like this:

(except I think it's a hoodie)
You know, I don't have a good explanation for that... I only have two 1 hour breaks so I've never taken the opportunity to really explore.

I'm fairly sure that most of the people I see have very heavy timetables so we rarely see each other during the week outside of class. They're sort of pretentious and being around them really, really irritates me. The people where I live are much nicer :/.

I also only turned 18 a short while ago so I haven't been going to bars.

I think I have one like that except it's dark blue and black. I'm ~6'1 and the last time I checked I was just under 64 kg.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You know, I don't have a good explanation for that... I only have two 1 hour breaks so I've never taken the opportunity to really explore.

I'm fairly sure that most of the people I see have very heavy timetables so we rarely see each other during the week outside of class. They're sort of pretentious and being around them really, really irritates me. The people where I live are much nicer :/.

I also only turned 18 a short while ago so I haven't been going to bars.

I think I have one like that except it's dark blue and black. I'm ~6'1 and the last time I checked I was just under 64 kg.
lol, I have the exact same number and amount of breaks.

Then make new friends. All my uni friends are pretty dte and nice and we get lunch and stuff all dah time even when I'm supposed to be at class (they go to all their classes though) #yolo

How long ago?
I was going to bars at uni for like weeks before I turned 18. #yolo
(Also, you can just go and get a coke and chips, gosh)

Is your voice higher than your appearance would have people believe it would be?

HSC
I haven't explored much yet either. Even using a map I struggled getting anywhere the first couple weeks because I'm shit like that. TOUR GUIDES PLEASE.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
manning doing various liquors for $3.50 (usually ~$5.50). DOET.

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I've been doing the Pork Rolls for $5 at Wentworth. But where's this Unibros? $4.50 is a whole 'nother level of savings!! :D

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I've been doing the Pork Rolls for $5 at Wentworth. But where's this Unibros? $4.50 is a whole 'nother level of savings!! :D
bottom level of wentworth, in the foodcourt area. It's usually the busiest place and sells kebabs etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)