What's the BIGGEST mistake you think you've made and totally regret? (1 Viewer)

gemrism

HSC
I WISH I STUCK WITH BUSINESS :'(!!!!
Instead i chose modern which i don't have a comparative advantage in and is SOOOO hard!!!!
I wish i did the thing the guy in the road not taken did and looked towards each road and contemplated on the possible consequences!!!!!

What do you regret?

gemrism

HSC
MODERN hahaha princess dont worry uve done yourself a GREAT favour by NOT doing modern!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I regret nothing, actually wish I applied myself earlier in the year in General Mathematics as I have been in second semester however it shall all work out as it won't be counting towards my UAI.

gemrism

HSC
PRINCESS lets swap :D:D:D and the world would be a happier place!

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
Regret not studying much for the trials like I used to, hence not getting the marks I should have got and fucking up my ranks so badly. Obvious mistake :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
but how do you know?
Well because I already have an in IPT HSC 86 locked in and GM is my worst subject with all my other marks\ranks considerably higher then its. That would be how I know and if it doesn't work that way oh well other ways to get where I want in life.

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
I regret positively my subject choices .. i mean i based my choices on how well i
went in yr 10 .. bad decision .. aw well no changin it no

just hoping for da best MUSHROOM

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
regret doing chemistry.. wished i did ipt

karoooh

HSC
Fucking up the trials so far, when I most definately shouldn't have and not improving my time management when I had the chance too.

Oh! And choosing a couple of my subjects.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
I regret not eating lunch the other day. By late afternoon I had completely died of exhaustion.

RainbowBrite

HSC
Only thing I regret is not properly studying for my first English Adv assessment. I have though since picked up and I'm pretty proud of my achievements. Now its just improving my knowledge and understanding of my subjects and winning at the HSC exams :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
there's a few things, but it's too late to be stressing over them now... i should never have done maths at all - i cant even do that well in general :eek: (although the parentals didnt really give me a choice about doing it) and i should have done EE2. apart from that, i'm happy.

~Han~

HSC
no regrets (so far!!) very very glad i didnt do extension subjects tho!

taki999

HSC
I regret not studying enough for the trials. As well as not doing hw everyday...sigh i finally know how much time i wasted. time flies!

JhK89

HSC
i regret not pressing the reset button for my calculator which made me fail in yr 8... damn freaking trig.... and then dropping adv. english tsk tsk tsk...... damn scaling for standard is soo low..

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
OMG there are so many things I regreat this year! Ím still in Yr 12 but I just stuffed up my trials bad.
  1. I wish I didn't procrastinate so much during the 2 weeks leading up to the trials
  2. I regreat not waking up at 4 to study instead of 6!
  3. I regreat not listening to advice and starting my Society and Culture PIP ASAP!
  4. I regret not writing my Extention History project on the last 2 days! 80% ppls!
  5. I regret nearly faily my English trials
  6. I regret EVER CHOOSING VIETNAMESE! DON"T EVER DO LOTE PPL! You'll regret it like me! It scales you down and its bloody unprofessional!
  7. I regret not getting good cheaper tutors when I was in yr 7 to 12 like some students
  8. I regret not focusing on yr 12 when I was in yr 10
  9. I regret ever knowing my ex bf in yr 12 so that the first half of my HSC year was lovesick and wasted
  10. and finally, I regret ever letting myself come to this much regret!:confused:

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
wasting my time reading your posts....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)