What's up with Western restaurants chains serving me halal meat?? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Study conducted by the University of Hanover in Germany.

Get reading, chump.
http://www.mustaqim.co.uk/halalstudy.htm
Islamic website not valid source.

It's their country and their choice on what's permitted and what's not. If you don't like it then f*** off? (Basically what you said in your second post.)
Yeah, except muslims only accept this when it's a muslim country. They absolutely do not accept this concept when they're in a non-muslim country and are upset about something.

Likewise, if you don't like halal meat being served at fast food outlets then don't dine there.

Wait, nope, easier to be a whinging cry baby and claim that Muslims are taking over.

Except Australia is not a muslim countries and we shouldn't have muslim concepts. I said if they don't like it, leave and go live in a muslim country. We are westerners and so shouldn't have to leave because of islamic influence.

And btw 'Islamophobia' is an established word and or concept... smart arse
And btw 'Islamification' is an established word and or concept... smart arse

financialwar

HSC
N/A
somebody doesn't understand market demands.

why the fuck are there vietnamese restaurants here. THOUGHT THIS WAS STRAYA NOT VIETNAM.
I fucking do understand the market demand, that's why i'm fucking curious what a white men's restaurant is serving halal meat.

THere is a fucking difference between maccas and vietnamese restaurants.

vietnamese restaurants are for vietnameses, kebab shops are for habibi and maccas are for fat white people.

I wouldn't give a fuck if kebab shops are serving halal food, but why the fuck are maccas and kfc also serving halal food?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I fucking do understand the market demand, that's why i'm fucking curious what a white men's restaurant is serving halal meat.

vietnamese restaurants are for vietnameses, kebab shops are for habibi and maccas are for fat white people.

I wouldn't give a fuck if kebab shops are serving halal food, but why the fuck are maccas and kfc also serving halal food?
clearly does not understand market demand

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
didn't you read my post.... or did you just say wat just to sprite me

anyways, you will fall in love with sharia law if you disagree with me
I'd stop arguing right now with these guys, there's clearly a major gap in intellectual levels here.

I eat maccas and KFC, still not heavy enough :(

financialwar

HSC
N/A
if this is market demand then it means there are too many muslims here
Only 2.2% of the Australian population is muslim, and the entire population are forced to eat halal shit. Where is the market demand logic coming from?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Only 2.2% of the Australian population is muslim, and the entire population are forced to eat halal shit. Where is the market demand logic coming from?
Maybe the muslims make up a huge portion of KFC eaters in certain areas?

I don't see you bitching about woolies selling kosher meats in st ives.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Maybe the muslims make up a huge portion of KFC eaters in certain areas?

I don't see you bitching about woolies selling kosher meats in st ives.
Because there is an option to buy non kosher meat at the said woolies?

financialwar

HSC
N/A
And there's also an option for non-halal food's at KFC? wtf do you think bacon is.
KFC also serve potato and gravy, which are also non halal. Lol, and this guy wants to become a lawyer with this kind of reasoning.

Shaz8teen

HSC
Islamic website not valid source.
Irrelevant, study conducted by non-Muslims at University of Hanover in Germany.

Yeah, except muslims only accept this when it's a muslim country. They absolutely do not accept this concept when they're in a non-muslim country and are upset about something.
It's hilarious that you feel oppressed by the minority because you have to eat halal meat. Beta af boi.

Except Australia is not a muslim countries and we shouldn't have muslim concepts. I said if they don't like it, leave and go live in a muslim country. We are westerners and so shouldn't have to leave because of islamic influence.

Nothing that you say makes sense. If you don't like it, go and live in another Western country. Pose your arguments once you get rid of the double standard you've created.

And btw 'Islamification' is an established word and or concept... smart arse
I said 'Islamiclisation' is not a real word... looks like you lost your vision too alongside any intellectual abilities you had.

KFC also serve potato and gravy, which are also non halal. Lol, and this guy wants to become a lawyer with this kind of reasoning.
Yeah, this is relevant because lawyers argue about the halal choices on the KFC menu in court... -.-

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)