• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's with girls being attracted to adlays? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin

HSC
N/A
breaking said:
i reckon a solution would be to just nuke all the lower-class areas of australia.
Or make them slaves.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i guess the only thing as bad as an adlay is a 30-something no-social-skills businessman. like the one in my spanish class. every time the teacher says something about beer he has to snigger or giggle and make a comment about how he'd like one or beer in general. and he laughs at innapropriate moments and stares a lot.
i really dont like those types

yy

HSC
N/A
Shell said:
am i going insane? i honestly understood nothing of your post, and i only recognise three of those brands. whats a front runner? and whats 'chat'? gabber? esh? green line?

wow... am i dumb?
gabber is a type of electronic music, esh is hash i think, green line may refer to cityrail's map (i.e. airport and east hills line)?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Shell said:
am i going insane? i honestly understood nothing of your post, and i only recognise three of those brands. whats a front runner? and whats 'chat'? gabber? esh? green line?

wow... am i dumb?

romping some chat = stomping some guy

front runner = Tag at the front of a train, above the guard doors

gabber = A type of raver music, comes with its own special dance

having an esh = having a smoke (of weed)

Green Line = West line, one of sydney's most tagged up line, lots of graffiti which inevitably equates to lots of lads.

Nike - You know
Nautica - You probably know, designer brand with a little boat as logo
Asics - The shoe company. The Asics Kayano is a shoe popular with lads
Saucony - Used to be a shoe brand, but now just make clothes.
Ralph Lauren - You should know
and Caribee backpacks - Caribee is a backpack brand, they make the best bags to be honest.

See, the thing is, I am in no way an "adlay", yet I wear all of those brands. It's the way you wear them.

Collin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
i guess the only thing as bad as an adlay is a 30-something no-social-skills businessman. like the one in my spanish class. every time the teacher says something about beer he has to snigger or giggle and make a comment about how he'd like one or beer in general. and he laughs at innapropriate moments and stares a lot.
i really dont like those types
Hahahaha, he's probably a n00b 'businessman'. Legit business professionals generally require social aptitude since of course you often need to be charismatic, assertive etc. to be able to be deal business. Maybe he's a metro security guard or something, you know.. the ones who wear suits. Hahaha.

ESHAYS ADLAYS

HSC
whats wrong with lads?
Just coz they have a different view of life doesn't make them some scum that you should disregard at every chance... THey think of you the same most probably. And trust me, there is plenty of smart lads. Have a look at the next panel that sails past you or the next legal wall, and tell me there isn't talent involved in that.
Oh, and to answer your question, girls are attracted to them because as you say the bad boy factor, but also the fact they are funny as hell and will do anything for a laugh... and girls love a laugh.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Yeah Adlays do anything for a laugh - even if it means having sex with their sister just to live and tell their friends about that oh so funny moment.

"HEY BRA, I JUST HAD SEX WITH MY SISTER. LETS GO CRUISING ON THE HIGHWAY WITH OUR EVER LAST SINGLETS AND WHITE NIKE HAT AND OUR BUM BAGS TO SHOW WE'RE KING SHIT BRA"

Jiga

Lets start with Cronulla.
Hahahaha

Personally I prefer lower class ppl to upper class, they are more down to earth, people in places like Sutho are a bunch of up themselves snobs... and that place has its own scummy suburbs as well, Gymea for instance is no different to your avy suburb! Or Caringbah has prity high crime I hear!

brero

HSC
i think its just time for all those lads 2 realise they cant all have a beautiful award winning story like eminem's 8 mile.
i mean graffing the train line and shaving ur head is alright till u hit 40 and think 'why the fuck are all my friends such dog cunts? getting jobs n shit'

some people just cant be helped...and we must them go *que violins*

ESHAYS ADLAYS

HSC
sja said:
Yeah Adlays do anything for a laugh - even if it means having sex with their sister just to live and tell their friends about that oh so funny moment.

"HEY BRA, I JUST HAD SEX WITH MY SISTER. LETS GO CRUISING ON THE HIGHWAY WITH OUR EVER LAST SINGLETS AND WHITE NIKE HAT AND OUR BUM BAGS TO SHOW WE'RE KING SHIT BRA"
your a wacked cunt mate, if ya talkin about inbreds ya need to look at wollongong or some derro thing like that. yer alrite so what maybe they dont got a future pushing a pen across a fucking desk, but lifes about fun ay n these blokes are having it.

And no, i dont agree with some of the shit they do, especially gangbashing and shit, its allright one on one fights though, but fuck don't get pissed off about petty crime coz i bet every single one of you has stolen or something in the past...and if painting a panel is such a horrible offence ask yourself what you are doing about the murder of innocent cunts in wars started by howard and bush.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
the problem with adlays, like every other "group" is that they're a steriotype. and if you're going to be part of a group be it the "emo" look or the "gangster" look or the "surfie" look, you will get the good with the bad. people pick out chatacteristics of these groups and see them as negatives or positives.
if you wanna dress a certain way, if you act or talk a certain way you're part of some social group/class/gender/sexuality. not all gay people are outlandish and spend thousands on clothes, not everyone who wears skinny jeans is manic depressive and not everyone who is an adlay is a bogan. but it's how people see those groups.
usually its better to just be yourself and not follow a trend.

PLURFECT!

HSC
ESHAYS ADLAYS said:
And no, i dont agree with some of the shit they do, especially gangbashing and shit, its allright one on one fights though, but fuck don't get pissed off about petty crime coz i bet every single one of you has stolen or something in the past...and if painting a panel is such a horrible offence ask yourself what you are doing about the murder of innocent cunts in wars started by howard and bush.
You make a good point. I tend to think there are worse things then a few wogs with bigger egos than penises.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ESHAYS ADLAYS said:
your a wacked cunt mate, if ya talkin about inbreds ya need to look at wollongong or some derro thing like that. yer alrite so what maybe they dont got a future pushing a pen across a fucking desk, but lifes about fun ay n these blokes are having it.

Yes, I stole a card once from a magazine when I was ten. It had a grand value of, perhaps, 10c. And I still think that was wrong.

Adlays/Eshays/Whomever, when in groups, DON'T start one-on-one fights. That's the point. And even if the fights are one-on-one it's someone from the group of adlays provoking that fight, rather than an innocent passerby.

ESHAYS ADLAYS

HSC
stazi said:
Yes, I stole a card once from a magazine when I was ten. It had a grand value of, perhaps, 10c. And I still think that was wrong.

Adlays/Eshays/Whomever, when in groups, DON'T start one-on-one fights. That's the point. And even if the fights are one-on-one it's someone from the group of adlays provoking that fight, rather than an innocent passerby.
uh huh, and umm what argument did i make in regards to that point about fighting? i don't agree with it. thats do NOT agree.

and if you still feel bad about stealing that card, go and turn yourself in mate. i cant help it if your conscience weighs you down, but then if you feel so bad about this petty crime... where is your empathy for people brought up knowing only crime. Where is your hate for people like blair and howard killing innocents overseas. Why don't you dob in one of your mates who surely will have broken the law? get the fucking priorities right

what a fucking horrible crime, up there with murder. there is so much talent behind what you could ever realise, try n do something with a paint can one time. harder than youd ever imagine

Collin

HSC
N/A
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing dropkick adlays spraying/drawing graffiti onto public property. Great, more tax-payer's money spent on cleaning that shit up. If you want to get creative, go to a newsagent and buy a scrapbook. That way, you don't have to leave your 'expressions' at places no one wants to see or care about.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ESHAYS ADLAYS said:
uh huh, and umm what argument did i make in regards to that point about fighting? i don't agree with it. thats do NOT agree.

and if you still feel bad about stealing that card, go and turn yourself in mate. i cant help it if your conscience weighs you down, but then if you feel so bad about this petty crime... where is your empathy for people brought up knowing only crime. Where is your hate for people like blair and howard killing innocents overseas. Why don't you dob in one of your mates who surely will have broken the law? get the fucking priorities right

what a fucking horrible crime, up there with murder. there is so much talent behind what you could ever realise, try n do something with a paint can one time. harder than youd ever imagine
Then how do eshays afford polo shirts if they're brought up knowing only crime. Why is a great majority of them situated in the eastern suburbs + other rich places such as hunter's hill, drummoyne, etc?
And because 'howard' is killing innocents overseas it's right to steal and commit crimes? I'd like to see someone use that excuse "zomg but politicians are bad thus i can be bad, right?"
Next, who is comparing graffiti to murder? No one. The point is, that it is a crime. I don't see beauty in that (although it's better than tagging my houses' wall).
I understand that it's difficult to produce something like that, but so is doing something for the public good, rather than to irritate people by producing something which people get pissed off at when they look at, can't see out of the window because of, and then have to pay (indirectly through tax) to clean up.

You also compared being smart to being able to produce a tag. This is simply not so. Talented, maybe (especially something like what is on the pic). Smart? no.

Also I recently saw a bunch of eshays/adlays (are they the same) throwing rocks at the ground, and in turn bouncing them up at passers by. Another excellent act.

As Collin said, if graffiti is so important, then get a giant canvas and spray it onto it. Then attach it to property. It'll get torn down in about the same time as it would chemically and costs nothing as opposed to wasting tax payer money.

Last edited:

litany

Helpfool
HSC
ESHAYS ADLAYS said:

Bolded above is the point of which I am contesting.

ESHAYS ADLAYS said:
And no, i dont agree with some of the shit they do, especially gangbashing and shit, its allright one on one fights though
Bolded above is my rebuttal, with the key rebutting word in red.

Last edited:

ozzyprinces2213

HSC
firstly, theres far more places that r worse then gymea an sutho, but like ALL places, it does have minor problems, i dont believe there is a perfect suburb anywhere really
and secondly, they dont afford to buy anything, they steal it, this chic in my yr is going out with the biggest faggot adlay round an she tells evryone stupid lil stories about the adlays. They go into change rooms, bite the tags off and the liquid tags that make the security door things beep put it under their clothes n piss off with it - nothing about affording it lol they r good at being lowlife pathetic fks that wnt do shit in life but roll ppl for fun an b dickheads

ESHAYS ADLAYS

HSC
brogan77 said:
Talent?

A fuckin downer throwing a bucket of paint could make something more inspiring than that shit.
Such as yourself, you fucking derro?
Do a design and post it up you stupid cunt. Then, if you can possibly pull off something so good, buy a few dozen cans of spray paint, gain access to a high security train yard, and put it up with security guards looking for you. If you dont have the balls to do that, do it in your backyard. I guarantee you will never produce something as good.
There is so many fucking points against me that i cant even rememeber what everyone has said, but ill try n get to a couple of them
Firstly, dont believe everything you hear on the news about the incredible waste of tax payers money cleaning graffiti off. THey claim 250million a year on trains alone. Let me give you a hint, it takes about 30seconds with a hose to remove a panel. If this wastes 250million dollars a year, then blame ineffective government. Blame the fucking government for wasting billions on cross city tunnels and unused city - airport train links. How much does it cost to fund a war? A hell of a lot more than it does to fund an anti graffiti team to walk around a train with a hose. I bet if Picasso or Monet did an artwork on a train every single person out there would be praising him for his genius and innovation. Why do you get any more pissed off at a COLOURFUL self expression than a blank, plain, stone cold and unindividual wall, a canvas for the montonous and detached society which we live in today?

I dont remember comparing the talent required to produce a panel to 'smart', maybe I did, correct me if im wrong. There is a different kind of intelligence here, to do with accessing places that most people would never work out how to gain entry to, to use paint cans in such a way that it doesnt look like crap, to sketch it up in the first place. Too bad if you cant look out the window, enjoy the view from the outside, and what will you see through the window anyway? A modern, industrialised landscape, a traffic jam, a pollution filled sky? Immerse yourself in your thoughts on the journey, or sit in a different fucking carriage. How often does it happen anyway.

Once again, I dont recall saying its allright to commit crimes, but in the society we live in, I think you need to prioritise, and then think about your own experience. And you class all of the eastern suburbs as being of a higher socio economic background, yet there are pockets of poverty in all suburbs, there are housing commisions and kids without a future in all suburbs. Despite this, most of the clothes they wear are fake, or at the best, stolen from a corporate monopoly such as David Jones. But then, i never said they are all from out west, or poor, disadvantaged people. There are instances otherwise, as with any social group.

Litany, you can just shut the fuck up, that last argument made no sense. I still can't work out where you stand on that point. And the last reply before this, i forget who by, but i think it was by someone with a name as original as "princess something or other", I won't dignify that with a response.

Now for another round of replies pointing out every minor problem with my argument/post/point of view..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)