What's with girls being attracted to adlays? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
some adlay punk asked me for money today on the train station.. I would of told him to fuck off but i was scared of his gf...
Does that mean you gave him the money?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Pace_T said:
you guys sound like pussies who cant handle a little competition
I hardly rate a poofter like you as any competition for anything; except a man sexing contest, in which case you would clearly win, hands (and pants) down.

Spunge12

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
some adlay punk asked me for money today on the train station.. I would of told him to fuck off but i was scared of his gf...
Here's a thought, just say 'sorry bro, no ash-kay'.
He'll listen to your dialect and understand that you're like him, with the cryptic language of pig-latin.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Spunge12 said:
Here's a thought, just say 'sorry bro, no ash-kay'.
He'll listen to your dialect and understand that you're like him, with the cryptic language of pig-latin.

Depending on the nationality of the adlay, it may be pronounced "brah" instead of "bro".

If you are unsure as to which would be appropriate the word "lad" or "adlay" can be interchanged.

Kirill

HSC
N/A
Monstar said:
lol, who really cares?
maybe you should get out there and try and get laid?..insttead of blaming "adlays".
Lemme guess, you're an adlay? Douche bag.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Egronk said:
Way to be totally ignorant.
How so?
I thought I was beginning to understand what an adlay was until you said "eshay". I thought that people who used Samoan language were termed wiggaz?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Hypertrophy:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eshay
(googled)

Aand, for my 2 cents...im not saying these ellowfays arent intelligent, but...well...generalisations suggest otherwise. I dont personally know anyone who has been or would be attracted to one.

I think attraction and relationships comes down to being on the same level..understanding each other. Example, many people would have trouble seeing someone whos language they couldnt understand...the convos might tend to go nowhere..."im sorry, could you try that in english". Same goes in this case.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
my best friend is a so called adlay, and i must leap to his defence, yeh, he's a gronk around other people, but get him one on one and he's one of the best guys u'll ever meet, he's with a wonderful woman (28) and they're happy together

TRIPS

HSC
yeah a small number of lads are alrite when they r by themselves but in groups they r the biggets fuckwits int he world. They sit around train stations thinkin they r the shit when really they r all skinny drug fucked kunts who r going nowhere in life besides painting another panel or doin a front runner. If theyre not rompin some "chat" or goin for a spray they r doin the gabber at raves, crashin parties they r not wanted at or sittin in a park drinkin and havin an esh. Living on the green line i see these losers all the time and know a few of them.It's only the younger girls who go for the lads coz they r into tha whole bad guy thing but really they r all faggots everyone else besides these 15 yr old girls think so aswell. Lads brands of choice include:
Nike
Nautica
Asics
Saucony
Ralph Lauren
and Caribee backpacks

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
TRIPS said:
yeah a small number of lads are alrite when they r by themselves but in groups they r the biggets fuckwits int he world. They sit around train stations thinkin they r the shit when really they r all skinny drug fucked kunts who r going nowhere in life besides painting another panel or doin a front runner. If theyre not rompin some "chat" or goin for a spray they r doin the gabber at raves, crashin parties they r not wanted at or sittin in a park drinkin and havin an esh. Living on the green line i see these losers all the time and know a few of them.It's only the younger girls who go for the lads coz they r into tha whole bad guy thing but really they r all faggots everyone else besides these 15 yr old girls think so aswell. Lads brands of choice include:
Nike
Nautica
Asics
Saucony
Ralph Lauren
and Caribee backpacks
am i going insane? i honestly understood nothing of your post, and i only recognise three of those brands. whats a front runner? and whats 'chat'? gabber? esh? green line?

wow... am i dumb?

TRIPS

HSC
Shell said:
am i going insane? i honestly understood nothing of your post, and i only recognise three of those brands. whats a front runner? and whats 'chat'? gabber? esh? green line?

wow... am i dumb?
lol no they are just terms that "lads" use

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i reckon a solution would be to just nuke all the lower-class areas of australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)