What's with girls being attracted to adlays? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
settle down spunge, or should i say 'mon frere' (no i shouldn't, because i'm not a wanker) someone asked what they were, so i showed them the typical adlay. i didn't make the pics, just linked them.

edit - and after reading yr earlier post, i think it's probably better to discuss their clothing rather than ethnicity

Last edited:

Spunge12

HSC
Espo15 said:
settle down spunge, or should i say 'mon frere' (no i shouldn't, because i'm not a wanker) someone asked what they were, so i showed them the typical adlay. i didn't make the pics, just linked them.

edit - and after reading yr earlier post, i think it's probably better to discuss their clothing rather than ethnicity
I'm settled, buddy.
Man, i'm a wog. I can't make an observation on my peers?
Regardless, good point.

How can people not decipher the word 'adlay'? Is it really that cryptic?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Spunge12 said:
I hear ya buddy.
I previously went to a school which was 70% wogs. The kind of people you are describing are wogs. You didn't say it at first to avoid being labelled a racist, but it's true. Wogs and wog wannabe's. Now this is the majority, not all. Myself, i am half greek = wog. Western Oriental Gentlemen.

Think about this, kiddos.
A relationship with any women should be based on how you two click together. A chick can be as hot as Alba, but if you two aren't alike, don't click and theres only lust- can you really call it a relationship?
I dated a chick who modelled once. She went to Newtown High, graduated last year. Nice chick, beautiful- great accent :D but she was boring, self-obsessed,banal. Banality is a killer.

If these chicks leech off wogs and morons who use pig-latin incorrectly, do you really think you're going to never tire of her beautiful smile?
Sooner or later, every time she said 'ewe's' and refer's to her sausage as a snag, you're going to dream of pulling her esophagus out and shoving it up her arse.

Find someone who is your intellectual equal, is beautiful in your eye and you will never tire of hearing them refer to your as 'sweetie'.

random internet person who recently dumped his lady.

TIP:

If you want to pick up more chicks, join a gym.
Wail on your guns. :p
Are you trying to present a subtle irony there? You go on about how you shouldn't lust after chicks for their sex appeal.. because they're vain, self-obsessed etc., yet you conclude with a tip asserting that gym girls are the way to go. I've been a frequent visitor to gyms now for over 3 years, and I would humbly consider myself fairly built. Sure, the girls there are hot.. but I don't consider it as a pick up joint. To me, they have perv-value, and perv-value only. Why? Because if you're working out completely for looks, chances are you're vain and self-obsessed; points you correctly said not to go with someone for.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think bogans are hot, they wear chesty bonds n have nice shoulders n they have sexy stubble n real Aussie accents mmmm

I said bogan not westie

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I think bogans are hot, they wear chesty bonds n have nice shoulders n they have sexy stubble n real Aussie accents mmmm

I said bogan not westie
What the hell is the difference between bogan and westie? and why the fuck is a westie slut like u making fun of 'westies' ?

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol, I'm a mountain goat not a westie.. and there is a difference between westies and bogans.. bogans are hard working n westies are dole bludgers....

SweetSeasons

HSC
lmao, can't you guys take a joke...??

and mountain goats arent westies we are more country bumpkins then westies

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
No, they are hoodrat sluts.

And too many young 12/13 year olds are endeavouring to become these adlay gronks groupies.

At such a young age they don't realise that by taking this path they are throwing there life away. Most of these 'lads' do no work and drop out of school, and their groupies are urged to follow in the same manner.

They have their first abortion before 16, and it is not until they are working at Coles at age 21 with no education beyond a year 10 level that they realise that, while it was cool to hang with the bad boys back in school, it gets you no where.

They have no future. Their only career lies in minimum wage jobs and/or doing time for petty crime.

Spunge12

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Are you trying to present a subtle irony there? You go on about how you shouldn't lust after chicks for their sex appeal.. because they're vain, self-obsessed etc., yet you conclude with a tip asserting that gym girls are the way to go. I've been a frequent visitor to gyms now for over 3 years, and I would humbly consider myself fairly built. Sure, the girls there are hot.. but I don't consider it as a pick up joint. To me, they have perv-value, and perv-value only. Why? Because if you're working out completely for looks, chances are you're vain and self-obsessed; points you correctly said not to go with someone for.
I meant go to to the gym and work out abit. It was a suggestion.
You don't need to be vain to work out.
Is caring about yourself vain? Is washing your hair vain? Is using soap on your skin self obsessive?
Just suggestions to add to the thread.

P.s. there is some subtle irony in my posts, but that was just a mere suggestion.

huh!?

wrath of the wax!!MUHAHA!
HSC
why all this hate? cant u just get along with each other? i mean not all ppl who wear baggy clothes, with nuatica hats are bad, for some ppl its just style. my neighbor is what you'd call a "adlay" but man that guy has a proper job, he's got his own business and earns a honest living, y'all shouldn't generalise. I know, that most of these ADLAYS are shit. they piss me off too, but i've learnt over the years after mixing with them, that not all of em are bad. BUT dont get me wrong, most of 'em ARE DICKHEADS who are too lazy to go to school and put in that bit of hard work/studying like we do. instead they jigg school and get into petty crime.

ps. you can't really blame em 100%. when they were kids, their parents were shit to em, so they end up retarded. or some family problem shit.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Spunge12 said:
You don't need to be vain to work out.
I never it said you did.

Spunge12 said:
Is caring about yourself vain? Is washing your hair vain? Is using soap on your skin self obsessive?
You're completely missing the point, mate. Those things you labelled down are moreso attributed to general health and wellbeing. I'm talking about being a teenage pretty boy, going there to get big muscles to enhance your sexual appeal to members of the opposite sex -- i.e often resulting in vanity and self-obsession. I should know buddy, I was like that once. I've also certainly been there long enough to know the psychology behind many who resistance train.

In the end, I'm not discouraging your suggestion. I was merely pointing out an interesting irony related to your suggestion.

SweetSeasons

HSC
some adlay punk asked me for money today on the train station.. I would of told him to fuck off but i was scared of his gf...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)