What's with girls being attracted to adlays? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karoooh

HSC
LMAO! Shines! :p

*sigh*... I GUESS that'll have to do... :p:p:p

That STILL doesn't answer my question! What does it look like? Details people!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol i dunno. a strong back looks like a broad back. just... big. they're funner to cuddle.
since when is a guy being fat a sign of him not being able to take care of himself?! thats insane. it could be his genes or something. doesnt matter. the point is, i prefer the larger guys over a skinny chicken legged bag of bones

HSC
Shell said:
lol i dunno. a strong back looks like a broad back. just... big. they're funner to cuddle.
since when is a guy being fat a sign of him not being able to take care of himself?! thats insane. it could be his genes or something. doesnt matter. the point is, i prefer the larger guys over a skinny chicken legged bag of bones

bahaha. chicken and bone in the same shell sentence.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
shut up you turkey boner. just coz i do it for a living.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
While the idea of getting fucked by a bad boy may be appealing at age 16, you will realise in a few years that you were simply fucked by a bad boy.
Hahahahahahaha.

Btw, socialogy studies of recent nature have actually suggested women 'downgrading' in terms of guys. Let's assume the bad, illiterate 'gronks' you speak of end up with no tertiary education and a lower income.. in the end they're the ones who end up single, from a generalist assessment. Some studies have concluded that women obviously prefer guys of wealth and education higher than they are (holy shit, what a revelation), so assuming you feel bitter about this, you should know that chances are you'll be getting the last laugh.

UGFighter

HSC
Egronk said:
hang out with guys that respect you and are going to uni.
Most arrogant statement ever. And sadly, I feel that's a common belief among many Uni students which shits me to tears. It's portrayed in the ridiculous comments I've heard along the lines of, 'going to Uni has made me a better person'.... pft, what a crock of shit! Wait until you get out in the real world, then you'll wake up and smell the roses... everything won't be seen through such rose-tinted glasses.

If you're talking about money, you'd have to say that while you're a poor Uni students, those people who dropped out of school in year 10 to get a job are probably earning more money than you. What have most people who are going to Uni got to show for it? A HECS debt, very little in assets, if anything.

When you graduate and you've been working for a couple of years, then yeah.. chances are you will be in front, but just because you went to Uni and got a degree isn't a guarantee of that.

In fact, I know plenty of people who haven't got to Uni, plenty who have... that are financially secure & stable and I can tell you now, working their ass for someone else 9am-5pm didn't make them financially secure.

What made them financially secure was their budgeting and saving habits, how they invested the money they saved and a little bit of good luck - although, fourtune favours the prepared of course...

T

talene

Sounds like Egronk was rejected for some illiterate yobbo :rofl:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i agree with ergonk in a way. it's not only financial status, it's education status, it could work out either way (wehter the person ur dating is in uni or not) if they have a logical way of thinkin, cos i know that there are smart people out there that don't prefer uni, have problems n cant go uni etc, but for some uni people dating non uni ppl it would be hard, cos it can be a large difference on how each person looks at the world, it would hardly be a balanced relationship, causing more differences than similarities.

yy

HSC
N/A
wow, i thought only ravers say "gronks"

SweetSeasons

HSC
UGFighter said:
Most arrogant statement ever. And sadly, I feel that's a common belief among many Uni students which shits me to tears. It's portrayed in the ridiculous comments I've heard along the lines of, 'going to Uni has made me a better person'.... pft, what a crock of shit! Wait until you get out in the real world, then you'll wake up and smell the roses... everything won't be seen through such rose-tinted glasses.

If you're talking about money, you'd have to say that while you're a poor Uni students, those people who dropped out of school in year 10 to get a job are probably earning more money than you. What have most people who are going to Uni got to show for it? A HECS debt, very little in assets, if anything.

When you graduate and you've been working for a couple of years, then yeah.. chances are you will be in front, but just because you went to Uni and got a degree isn't a guarantee of that.

In fact, I know plenty of people who haven't got to Uni, plenty who have... that are financially secure & stable and I can tell you now, working their ass for someone else 9am-5pm didn't make them financially secure.

What made them financially secure was their budgeting and saving habits, how they invested the money they saved and a little bit of good luck - although, fourtune favours the prepared of course...
yeah most of the guys I met at uni where complete wankers

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
yeah most of the guys I met at uni where complete wankers
ie. used vernacular that wasn't part of your vocabulary.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
kido525 said:
Ladies i can sing , i can write u sweet romatic poems , i can show up unexpectedly with a rose , i can cook , i have the looks, im kinda buffed, im clean shaven , i got good sense fashion hahaha come and get me ladies im gonna be in uni doing 1st year eng ROAR!!! hahaa
unfortunately by the sounds of things you're also gay.

Collin

HSC
N/A
kido525 said:
Ladies i can sing , i can write u sweet romatic poems , i can show up unexpectedly with a rose , i can cook , i have the looks, im kinda buffed, im clean shaven , i got good sense fashion hahaha come and get me ladies im gonna be in uni doing 1st year eng ROAR!!! hahaa
But they aren't attracted to cockiness. Hahaha, seriously mate.. how up yourself are you?

bugs

Captain Gh3y said:
No, trust me, they go absolutely crazy for proper syntax, punctuation, sentence structure, correct tense, capitalisation, and especially no incorrect homophones.
hehe - oh yes! LOL
I adore quirky, eccentric guys :) *swoons*
LOL - Mr Bean! - ha

i detest those ''hoodies'' who follow this blasted stereotype , walking around like they've got a cork up their arse ( sorry about the well... crude comment)
But seriously, it's such a turn off.
Requirements;
1. grotesque over the top gold/gold plated chains
2. oversized watches etc.....
3. abysmal attitude.....
4. clothes that are so darn big you could host a circus in there
5. missing teeth? - scars - marks of 'masculinity'

o yea, i also hate Hip Hop- they're all the same - like women who are barely dressed ALL over them - right in MY face- !
Jeez i can't even watch TV these days without a sense of caution .

it would sure be sweet if i had grown up in the 20's 30's 60's or something, and a part of a much more valuable movement- revolutionist n all - rather than part of a materialist, Hip Hop generation. ( i don't mean to offend anyone, but that's the generalist idea of our generation - that's what all the adults moan about)

CIAO

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Adlay:
Idiots who come to raves sporting nautica shirts, polo shirts and white caps. like to rob ppl who are having a good time. dont like candi kids for reasons that are inexplicable.

A sydney Graffiti term for a Graffiti Writer who wares either a White Polo Cap with a Polo Shirt or a Nautica one.

Middle Class kids who dress up in Golf/sailing shirts and wear small shorts, and polo hats (usueal white nike strap hats).

Adlays will speak in pig-latin, therefore thier name meaning "lads".

Spend their time bombing, drinking/popping pills, going to raves.

---------------
There's recently an influx of them in Edgecliff atm. A few live in my appartment block. It's hillarious watching them. I know one of them who's a complete retard, but he seems to like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)