What's with girls being attracted to adlays? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLURFECT!

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
What the ladies really love is a guy with good spelling and grammar.
Some of us'll take an education over a adlay anyday.... :wave:

PLURFECT!

HSC
yy said:
wow, i thought only ravers say "gronks"
Haha, i was thinking the exact same thing. But we are discussing Lads, i'd never given lads a second thought as a social group untill i started noticing how many of them were on the rave scene. These words"gronk" and "lad" are more than just descriptions of some guys, they are [some of] the emerging stereotypes of ravers. Right next to "lasses" more of less, -- the girls i believe are being discussed on this thread. ;)

yy

HSC
N/A
but why would they go to raves? from what's being posted here, raves don't seem to be the kind of thing they would like (with plur and all). or do they only go for gabber (another sterotype here).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
They actually mostly go to raves to roll people who are too 'E'd up to do anything. They are hardly 'ravers'

gracie007

HSC
the definintion of a 'lad' i think is different here to what im used to. lads are kids who where white polo shirts/shirts with their collars up, white caps, go to private schools and look to just start fights.
in that case, im def not attracted to lads they r so poofy. gross.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Not necessarily private school boys, I don't think.
Also, they tend to wear shorts.

sp0ntane0us

traveller of time & space
HSC
halio said:
it would sure be sweet if i had grown up in the 20's 30's 60's or something, and a part of a much more valuable movement- revolutionist n all - rather than part of a materialist, Hip Hop generation. ( i don't mean to offend anyone, but that's the generalist idea of our generation - that's what all the adults moan about)

CIAO
You are so right.

And in response to the original question, I personally don't dream of being "fucked by a bad boy". Adlay guys' fashion sense is not nearly as "badass" as it is conformist and weak. And the pig latin thing is so pretentious I think I might die.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Shell said:
im attracted to really large guys. :S
And you called me hot in the picture thread when I posted my face.

This says something. :(

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Girls are another issue. I have a morbid outlook on my relationship situation.

I don't collect navel fluff competitively or stalk people...there must be something else wrong with me I'm not aware of.

Spunge12

HSC
I hear ya buddy.
I previously went to a school which was 70% wogs. The kind of people you are describing are wogs. You didn't say it at first to avoid being labelled a racist, but it's true. Wogs and wog wannabe's. Now this is the majority, not all. Myself, i am half greek = wog. Western Oriental Gentlemen.

Think about this, kiddos.
A relationship with any women should be based on how you two click together. A chick can be as hot as Alba, but if you two aren't alike, don't click and theres only lust- can you really call it a relationship?
I dated a chick who modelled once. She went to Newtown High, graduated last year. Nice chick, beautiful- great accent :D but she was boring, self-obsessed,banal. Banality is a killer.

If these chicks leech off wogs and morons who use pig-latin incorrectly, do you really think you're going to never tire of her beautiful smile?
Sooner or later, every time she said 'ewe's' and refer's to her sausage as a snag, you're going to dream of pulling her esophagus out and shoving it up her arse.

Find someone who is your intellectual equal, is beautiful in your eye and you will never tire of hearing them refer to your as 'sweetie'.

random internet person who recently dumped his lady.

TIP:

If you want to pick up more chicks, join a gym.
Wail on your guns. :p

Last edited:

sabdow

HSC
i wish there were more people here like Spunge... not the whiny sad cunts who blame society for the fact that they sit at home all day and browse bored of studies forums, complaining about girls not walking into their bedroom or on their lawn and asking for relationships.

Spunge12

HSC
Espo15 said:
Mon frere, you need to look up the words personal opinion / style.
I like to wear band shirts. Not because i'm self profoundly emo or because i'm a hard arse rocker- it's because i'd rather wear a shirt that promotes a band i like rather than a brand.
These people like these certain brands because they bring credability with their peers.

I'm sure you've never given into any pressure from your peers.

I know first hand these kind people are arseholes, try hard wanks, but is disecting their attire really going to prove anything?

adlays are gross give me a bogan any day
Quality over quantity.
How about get someone who is half literate and can drive without smoking and drinking AND swearing.
It's possible.

Then again..someone once wrote 'A friend is a second self'.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
But if these 'lads' get all the hot chicks, why aren't the chicks in that photo hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)