When are notifications sent for Showcase nominees? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Sorry if I'm jumping the bullet here, but I'm really curious - wishful thinking I guess. I've been trawling through these boards a bit to try and find it, but haven't had any luck yet.

HSC
hehe, the wait for knowing how well I've done in my major works & exams is going to kill me! I'm so impatient.

Hysterik

HSC
Yeah its before we get our actual results, I thought it was around November, but not completely sure. I'll tell you when I get my nomination in the mail. :p

Update: Last year was the 16th of November, I checked the old threads.

Last edited:

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC
Hysterik said:
Yeah its before we get our actual results, I thought it was around November, but not completely sure. I'll tell you when I get my nomination in the mail. :p

hahaha. so confident, hysterik? have you shared your mw with us plebes yet?

HSC
Hysterik said:

Oh no so long, oh well it probably is just wishful thinking in my case. 16th Novermber is when my formal is :)

Hysterik

HSC
emo-kid-91 said:
hahaha. so confident, hysterik? have you shared your mw with us plebes yet?
No, I'm still too lazy to actually type it out. :D

Hysterik

HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
wouldn't you have typed it up for it to be handed in?
My soft copies got wiped by a virus as I was trying to do a backup. Just after I'd bound the hard copy. I don't if I'm incredibly lucky or unlucky...

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Hysterik said:
My soft copies got wiped by a virus as I was trying to do a backup. Just after I'd bound the hard copy. I don't if I'm incredibly lucky or unlucky...
Sounds lucky..

HSC
Hysterik said:
Sounds very lucky.

Debbo

HSC
Yep its definately in November. I checked the old threads too, hehe ;)
I'm also really curious ! AND if you get in, you get a free book.... FREE BOOK! Wooh!

kthxbambi

HSC
im crapping myself over YW
if i dont get in i think my life is over
=/ the wait is killingme!!

stillwaters

HSC
lol ooo free book ^^
alas, although it'd be awesome to be selected... i dont think i am going to be getting that free book :p

i kinda wiped my four unit work from my computer in a fit of euphoria the night after four unit got handed in... ><

Hysterik

HSC
I know! I don't deserve to be in the book but I'm going to be devastated when I don't get in, sigh. We'll find out in like, two weeks, how scary is that? :uhoh:

Free book though, I wonder if the Showcase people have to buy it or do they get it free?? And who actually buys the book in the state? School libraries, presumably, but who else?

snowconesyum

HSC
haha i just stumbled across this...

it would be so amazing to be nominated! not going to happen tho - but still, hopefully someone on this forum will and then they have to TELL US ALL!! :)

Zephyrio

HSC
OMG yeah someone from this site better be nominated. That would be ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing.

HSC
my teacher said it's only the really 'clean' works that get in
so i'd say with the "aids fuckers" and 1million references to anal sex that my work most definitely won't be getting in...
but it would be great if someone from here/my school got in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)