When are notifications sent for Showcase nominees? (1 Viewer)

kthxbambi

HSC
yeah i almost had ANOTHER heart attack when the mail came yesterday
BUT NO it was a UTS info card and forms so i can register to vote
*sigh*
and last night i had a dream that i came on here and other people got letters and i didnt
this is wrecking me and i probably wont even get one!

HSC
Ah this suspense is is so annoying! I've been feeling down ever since 16th Nov cos thats the day they got it last year apparently.... someone hurry up and get nominated, so I can at least get over my crushing hopefulness.... still crossing my fingers that my film will get in despite the overabundance of swearing

taper-jean-girl

HSC
lol I did the same thing with the BOS letter.. I'm glad there are others out there. AH it would make my year if I got in. Plus, my teacher said the work was good enough so I'm all built up on hope..

stillwaters

HSC
awesome! congratulations to you guys ^^
(lol as for me, i'll cherish the pseudo rush i got from recieving spam mail from usyd and BoS :p)

MadamGuilia

HSC
Wahoooo for those who get in - good on you.. literature freaks :D

I still remain crossing my fingers, but I know my hopes are too high hehe, way too high!! I should bring them back down to reality where I know I'm not in and probably didn't get a great mark... I'm attempting to come back down to reality... really am. lol.

All the best everyone, your work is surely wonderful!

morning storm

HSC
congrats guys! :)

hard not to be a little disappointed, but whatever, ill get over it..

HSC
Even though i was extremely sure that i wouldn't get one, reading this sure killed a part of me. :(

Debbo

HSC
Awesome, congrats guys!!!!

Zephyrio, no mail for me :( Cant help but feel rejected, but oh well, I finally got a job so Im not too bummed out!

Zephyrio

HSC
Captain_nemo, melaniestrolll, could you post up the letter? I want to see what it looks like! If I'm obsessive I'll even do a nice photoshop with my name on the letter instead, just to assuage the pain of not getting in :D

Prettty please.

P.S. Debbo, that's a real shame. Your work is ABSOLUTELY amazing, and tsch, Showcase doesn't know what it's missing out on.

Davo898

HSC
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS!!!

THE SHOWCASE LETTERS HAVE NOT BEEN SENT OUT YET!

My teacher said the BOS hasnt released them yet. So there's still hope for a letter!

These 2 chicks are just making it up. melaniesTROLL has only 5 posts and HSC: 2012 and there would defintaly have been more people. Just look at previous posts.

ANYWAY, if you've workd hard this year for EE2 dont be upset, because the REAL letters are not out yet. Dont give up hope!

And to the 2 trolls, shame on you. It's sick to be joking around about such things when everyone has put their heart and soul into their works. And prove me wrong, and scan up the letters like Zephyrio asked then.

So everyone relax :)

Davo898

HSC
Rebekkie I just signed up today to check out the English Ext 2 posts, and I was so shocked to see people claiming they've already recieved letters.

Lol great way to start BOS...

Zephyrio

HSC
LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually, we figured that they were trolls, so I wanted to see some evidence. Of course, I sugarcoated my message, but the intent was still there: shoo, trolls! Shoo!

Davo, I also looked at Captain nemo's past posts and was like... er... yeah, and then someone told me that they actually knew the kid behind melaniestroll...

I read Harry Potter 6 today and by the end, I was sobbing like a little child. :(

morning storm

HSC
ooo well i guess thats great news

its probably false hope for me anyway, its like, 'i still will def get one now!', so when i dont again, i can be extra devastated haha

also shame on you trolls. the fact there was 2 was especially convincing. i actually went through all their past posts to find their works in the showcase thread, so found it confusing when i didnt find either..

good luck again to everyone!

kthxbambi

HSC
i did that too morning_storm!
wow i feel so much more hopefull and perkyy haha
now i get to STALK THE MAILMAN AGAIN
im sure he really missed me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)