When are notifications sent for Showcase nominees? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yay there's hope again :) Although I'm going away to schoolies for 8 days today, not being able to check the mail for that long is going to kill me knowing that there's still hope.

snowconesyum

HSC
Zephyrio said:
LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually, we figured that they were trolls, so I wanted to see some evidence. Of course, I sugarcoated my message, but the intent was still there: shoo, trolls! Shoo!

Davo, I also looked at Captain nemo's past posts and was like... er... yeah, and then someone told me that they actually knew the kid behind melaniestroll...

I read Harry Potter 6 today and by the end, I was sobbing like a little child. :(
haha yeah i saw that, i was like... 5 posts? and the name is troll??

but i still believed it.... fooolll that i am!! ( i am in lotr mood, FOOL OF A TOOK!!)

and SNap i'm reading hp 6 atm ;) i think i'd have to say that it's my favourite... i know, i know, big call, but i've decided. this week has been dedicated to reading them all again :p

and i realised i've forgotten like all of book 7!? how did that happen?
so could someone please tell me - is snape REALLY on the bad side, with some good in him that he brings out in no. 7,
OR,
is he on the good side all along but unfortunately can't get out of making the unbreakable vow, so he was kind of just stuck?

what a quandary.

oh and to bring it back to ee2 again ;) uuuuuuum yes i have nothing to say. but re-goodluck everyone!

Zephyrio

HSC
No! Snape's actually a good guy. Who died for Harry. *pouts* Can't have many good things to say about Harry's name for his son... Albus Severus I ask you...

I loved Snape after HP7. What a beauty of a character by JKR.

morning storm

HSC
Zephyrio said:
No! Snape's actually a good guy. Who died for Harry. *pouts* Can't have many good things to say about Harry's name for his son... Albus Severus I ask you...

I loved Snape after HP7. What a beauty of a character by JKR.
!!!

totally agreed. snape should win an award.

Zephyrio

HSC
Speaking of awards, has anyone gotten a notification yet? I'm getting tired of waiting! lol

I found my reflection statement this morning! While I was cleaning my room.

Zephyrio

HSC
Lawl Char, most of us had an idea that they were trolls but didn't want to say it for fear we would be labelled as bitter/sour/sore loserz.

Last edited:

snowconesyum

HSC
so I heard that they're supposed to come out this week.
this week ending tomorrow..

Debbo

HSC
Final selection letters... Does that mean there are no nominations this year? Just the final outcomes?

Clifford

HSC
Hee, I'm such a loser. I have a general exam tomorrow and here I sitting here gasping and clutching a tissue hoping you all get letters.

When it said that those other kids got theirs I hesitated to move down the page out of fear that you wouldn't get it, and then it was a troll and I was so happy. I don't know any of you, but I'm so emotionally invested now...

But, alas, turning the page we have caught up with real time and there is no more information... I feel like someone ripped out my epilogue from HP7 before I got to read it.

Alas, alack!

Clifford

HSC
Come on, it was corny and disgusting but it's good to know Neville got a job and some "love".

snowconesyum

HSC
This is stupid - why did they cut out the nominations? I wanted to find out!

stillwaters

HSC
haha i had no idea they were trolls... im kinda gullible and also my brain's turneed to mush with watching j-drama's for three hours straight and reading 'teen' books aka cliches which feature inner journeys and realisation's of how ok they all are.
mmm zephyrio i also found some detritus (is that the word or did i just make one up?:S) left from ext 2... found my report and my sister read the first sentence and agreed with me that it was a sentence of pure intellectual wank e.g trying to stuff as much words and authority into it... bleerugh.

Zephyrio

HSC
Omg, I've been indulging in cliches too!

After HSC, information leaked from my ears.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
its leaked from all of our ears

in between chilling with friends and not having to do work

i really need to get back into novel-reading

P.S I have no hope of Showcase. I think I actually managed to spell 'appropriate' wrong on one of my webpages.

my friend pointed it out (actually, it was veloc1ty, he uses these forums :) heck.

HSC
Anyone get letters..??? my brother did EEX2 in 2010 and I want to see how he went

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)