When do you feel ... like Giving ... 'jobs?? (1 Viewer)

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
markmooks said:
If a girl wants to do that afterwards, let her. It'll increase your chances of her sucking it down next time as well. Nothing like emptying into a fully sucking mouth.
amen to that brother.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Rachel_Lapp said:
OMG URE AN UNEXPERIENCED FUCKING LOSER!!! LET THE WOMEN GIVE U HEAD AND WEAR A CONDOM....DUMBASS

lol sooooo trueeee
omg i read this whole thread and that didn't even occur to me.
WEAR A freaking CONDOM.. then kissing ur girl after wont be a problem lol

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
clairegirl said:
lol sooooo trueeee
omg i read this whole thread and that didn't even occur to me.
WEAR A freaking CONDOM.. then kissing ur girl after wont be a problem lol
you say that as if you love the taste of condoms.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lallypop said:
fuckin hell...
kissing = awesome, oral sex = fuckin gross.
you can go on and have your oral sex and taste peoples faeces and shit like that, but you can't call people like me prude.
people don't IMAGINE the bacteria and crap like that - that's why STDs can be ignored so easily - and the mouth is more enticing than a vagina or a penis. you don't have to feel sorry for me, i just pity you that you have to wait to suck the blood outta your bitch's vagina just to express some love

so now its vagina that shits faeces or a dick that squirts shit.....
interesting.

its not always about LOVE *rolls eyes* - GEEEZ! lol its about pleasureeeeeee + funnn lol

getting licked out is fucking awesome! thats my two cents of pleasure. :)
thank yooooooou

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
you say that as if you love the taste of condoms.
um....flavoured....

and as 2 the best time, girls, dont, i repeat dont! attempt 2 giv head whilst ur man is on the fone 2 his mum about going to pick her up from work, just....dont

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
dawso said:
um....flavoured....

and as 2 the best time, girls, dont, i repeat dont! attempt 2 giv head whilst ur man is on the fone 2 his mum about going to pick her up from work, just....dont
flavoured condoms dont taste like their flavour.

_Amie_

HSC
I guess there is an easy way to solve this. If you haven't tried it, shut up until you have. You are in no position to give an opinion. If you have tried it and don't like it, then you have my respect...just don't try to convince other people that it is wrong, or dirty. Shut up, and don't do it. No-one cares if you do or you don't. If you have tried it and love it, then I congratulate you. It is an incredible experience...how can something that feels so damn good be bad? I love giving it, I love receiving it, and as for the kissing thing...if you're afraid of getting 'germs' or whatever the fuck you want to call it...then maybe you shouldn't be having sex in the first place!!!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
_Amie_ said:
I guess there is an easy way to solve this. If you haven't tried it, shut up until you have. You are in no position to give an opinion. If you have tried it and don't like it, then you have my respect...just don't try to convince other people that it is wrong, or dirty. Shut up, and don't do it. No-one cares if you do or you don't. If you have tried it and love it, then I congratulate you. It is an incredible experience...how can something that feels so damn good be bad? I love giving it, I love receiving it, and as for the kissing thing...if you're afraid of getting 'germs' or whatever the fuck you want to call it...then maybe you shouldn't be having sex in the first place!!!
here ere....

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
_Amie_ said:
I guess there is an easy way to solve this. If you haven’t tried it, shut up until you have. You are in no position to give an opinion. If you have tried it and don’t like it, then you have my respect...just don’t try to convince other people that it is wrong, or dirty. Shut up, and don’t do it. No-one cares if you do or you don’t. If you have tried it and love it, then I congratulate you. It is an incredible experience...how can something that feels so damn good be bad? I love giving it, I love receiving it, and as for the kissing thing...if you’re afraid of getting ‘germs’ or whatever the fuck you want to call it...then maybe you shouldn’t be having sex in the first place!!!
Says she who has the knees of an 80 year old, and no gag reflex.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
_Amie_ said:
Wow shit. You just covered all bases right there. That was a pretty easy solution. What was the problem in the first place?
Whatever it is, i'm pretty sure you solved it.

wanton-wonton

HSC
_Amie_ said:
You like the taste of semen, I can tell.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
this thread reminds me of a warm summer's night i never had.
we all perform better in the heat dont we...

ZacG

HSC
I have no problems with giving my girlfriend head - it's a quick and easy way of making her happy.

Furthermore, I have no issue with her in return giving me head - it doesn't seem disgusting to me at all.

Insitt

Not a new member
HSC
Tis a bit of a problem when your partner thinks its umm 'disgusting' or 'gross'.
I would have no problem (giving nor receiving), but there ya go... what can I do to convince her otherwise?

Last edited:

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
thepubmanbob said:
When's the best time would you recommend? During a football game or right after? Or after El Nino? Or after or before sex??

After would you jkiss the guy after you've done it?

And another question???? Where does everyone get the desire to suck a dick? I mean the guy PEES out urine from there and why do people get the nerve for anal too?? HELLO??? EXCRETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGS
same thing wiv guys licking girls out then wantng to kiss em i make my bf wash his mouth out with listerine and all my friends agree its the natural reaction to be grossed out

Brizza

HSC
disco said:
i reckon its pretty awkward giving a guy head. i mean is there a proper technique for doing it?? or r u just sucking on it?? :confused: can gals give bad heads?? does it really hurt if u bite the weener??
im the complete opposite. i think its really awkward giving a guy hand, i think i waited a year from the time that i first gave head to the time that i first gave hand. i mean wot r u ment to do while ur tossing them off? at least with head ur busy....

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Brizza said:
im the complete opposite. i think its really awkward giving a guy hand, i think i waited a year from the time that i first gave head to the time that i first gave hand. i mean wot r u ment to do while ur tossing them off? at least with head ur busy....
Look at him in the eyes. It's really hot.

Lennie

Brizza said:

I agree with hectic, stare sexily into his eyes.
You could use your other hand to do something else. Be creative ;)
OR you could be kissing his chest or legs, basically anywhere depending on how your positioned.
If your in a dangerous mood, you could also feel yourself... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)