When is the 2008 HSC Exam Timetable released? (1 Viewer)

Muz4PM

HSC
risole91 said:
Yeah, beat me too it

Preying to not have 2 exams in the same day.
Oh goodness, that would be a nightmare if that happened. I too am hoping I don't get two exams that co-incide, but, you have to do as the board tells you.

danz90

HSC
risole91 said:
Yeah, beat me too it

Preying to not have 2 exams in the same day.
Thats the reason why I wanna see it ASAP....

So May 1st... thanks for the quick replies!

champo14

HSC
To get a rough idea you can always check last years timetable. They do change things, but usually not too radically. (Hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it.)

2007 timetable is umm... around here somewhere.

I had English paper 1 and Music on the same day. Man... what a day that was.

michael1990

HSC
I would LOVE to have an exam then a day off, then another exam and so forth. OH WOW!

That would be awesome!

Muz4PM

HSC
xJennax said:
Oh May 1st isn't too far away, can't wait to see the timetable!
That's assuming it is on time of course lol.

It should state that I have a few months of procrastination before I have to cram.

champo14

HSC
Without Wings said:
As I say every year...

They don't base the timetable on previous years. Just because music and english were on the same day last year doesn't mean they will be this year (they may be, but they could also quite likely not be).

The HSC timetable is designed purely based on that years cohort and the subjects they are undertaking - i.e what works best for the majority of 2008ers (basically avoiding people having 2 exams at one time).

Whilst there are some similarities between the timing of subjects in the exam timetables from year to year there ino guarantee just because a subject was at the 'start' or 'end' of the exam period one year then it will be the next year. For example in 2003 economics was in the last week of the exam timetable, yet in 2004 it was in the first 2 weeks...

The 2008 HSC timetable is meant to be released on 1 May 2008 (although don't stress too much over that date as in the past it has been released a week or so late ;))
Boy is there egg on my face...

nottellingu

HSC
If it is going to be anything like last year, i'll have my english exam then it will kind of be like bang bang bang wih my other subjects.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
something tells me im going to have 2 exams in one day:uhoh:

leoyh

mic`
HSC
2 exams in a row would still be tough too i.e. one exam one day and another the next. i hope i could substantial gaps, even if it means my exams extend until near the end

HSC
Without Wings said:
The HSC timetable is designed purely based on that years cohort and the subjects they are undertaking - i.e what works best for the majority of 2008ers (basically avoiding people having 2 exams at one time).
Yeah so they might appear similar because subject demand is similar (e.g. business studies is always popular).

People always seem to find something new to stress about, why would you want to know the timetable so far in advance?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I am hoping that none of my exams are close to one another.. oh and thanks i was wondering when the exam timetable was going to be coming out so i couldfigure out what day i finish school.
Yeah, close together exams will suck.
Im hoping for a days break between exams, that would be perfect.

Ps. i used to go to your school.
i left in year 8

moz324

HSC
legal is usually towards the end, and it is the last exmas for my school. so everyone else will b finished nad our legal class will still b studying. which sux.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
May 1st. Sweet as!

I'm hoping that I don't have any exams in those few days after the 3rd week, as my 18th is on the weekend of the 3rd Week.:)

Shoelia

HSC
I'm wondering if English is always the first. I don't think it was last year but I'm hoping not.

The first day of exams is my birthday :(. My 18th to make it worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)