When is too young to be having sex (1 Viewer)

When is an ok age to start having sex

• <13

Votes: 32 8.8%

Votes: 34 9.3%

Votes: 62 17.0%

Votes: 131 35.9%

Votes: 39 10.7%
  • 18+

Votes: 67 18.4%

• Total voters

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
I really don't see why one would wait until they are married... If you consider it as a normal human function and an expression of love. Yes, i think there should be an age limit, just due to the fact alot of people haven't matured.

Why do people consider it to be such a big ordeal?
Why would one hold onto their virginity until they are in a binded relationship? (excluding religion, but lets face it religions not a good excuse for anything)
I always thought it was a bit silly -- you're going to spend the rest of your life with this person, odds are you're going to have sex many, many times. What if you don't click?! I'm all for 'trying before you buy' so to speak.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I always thought it was a bit silly -- you're going to spend the rest of your life with this person, odds are you're going to have sex many, many times. What if you don't click?! I'm all for 'trying before you buy' so to speak.
Exactly. If you wait till your maritally binded, you may not no whether the person is satisfying you. Its one of those things i think that is 'live life while your young'..like travelling or in this case sexual encounters with more than one person, i mean why not? whats the harm of it?

I was in a relationship for 2.5 years ( from ages 15.5-almost 18) and i was starting to get sick of being with the same person and not experiencing whilst i was young. Im still young so its all good lol But the idea of that situation for a life time scares me... Life is good now:p haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)