When is too young to be having sex (1 Viewer)

When is an ok age to start having sex

• <13

Votes: 32 8.8%

Votes: 34 9.3%

Votes: 62 17.0%

Votes: 131 35.9%

Votes: 39 10.7%
  • 18+

Votes: 67 18.4%

• Total voters

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't believe in setting arbitrary ages when it comes to responding to such questions. Everyone is different. Whenever you're ready. yeh.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
I say anyone over the age of 7 should be able to move freely in regards to sex and have sex at will

HSC
i voted <13 because i think as long as its consensual between both parties it shouldnt matter and think that maybe if we focused a little more on free love and enjoyable things like sex instead of oil wars and dirty muslims then the world would be a much better place

iNerd

Banned
HSC
when the girl has had her period
she can have sex.

but when she's mentally ready
she can have proper sex

NerdCrusher

HSC
i live my life by this motto; when they're old enough to crawl they're in their best position!!!

SEXY TIME!!!!

sezi

HSC
i think whenever you feel 100% sure of what youre doing

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
I think the age of consent has it right. Before sixteen, as capable, mature and understanding as all these fifteen and sixteen year olds can scream that they are, they aren't.

DailyChocoMilk

HSC
sixteen is a good age to put the bar, but mentality/maturity is the main issue, as said by others here.
I've heard of sixteen year olds doing it and then later bawling about how they regretted it because they didn't think it through.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Like I said, the legal age limit should be raised to 69 years old.
Their maturity will become vintage then.
But it makes no difference probably, the typical Australian teenager is generally ignorant while the elderly equivalent is Alzheimer's disease.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I really don't see why one would wait until they are married... If you consider it as a normal human function and an expression of love. Yes, i think there should be an age limit, just due to the fact alot of people haven't matured.

Why do people consider it to be such a big ordeal?
Why would one hold onto their virginity until they are in a binded relationship? (excluding religion, but lets face it religions not a good excuse for anything)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe that a person's age when they decide to have sex depends entirely on the person and their emotional/physical maturity.

It makes me sick to think that there are 12/13 year old kids and younger having sex because that's exactly what they are - kids.

I'm 17 and still a virgin because I have always been a late bloomer and didn't become emotionally mature enough to even consider it until a couple of months ago.

So, it's a matter of the person's maturity and emotional independence, not their age, hence why I'm not voting in this poll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)