When it all ends...what's everyone thinking of doing for muckup day? (1 Viewer)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Our muck up day got banned because of last year D:

They put a cow on the 9th floor in one of the buildings (cows can't Walk down stairs only up), released 30 chickens in the school (only 27 were found), put honey on the stair rails, dyed the pool red and put foam/bubbles on it (it looked really cool), they put like 50 lockers in the principles office (I don't know how, our lockers are really heavy), they got as many bags as they could find and put them all in a bitchy teachers office (when she opened the door, the bags came tumbling on top of her (funniest thing ever)). Wrote shit about our principle on the walls in permanent markers (I think this crossed the line), and a lot of them came in bi/manikinis...

Domsky

HSC
So this muck up day you people are telling us about is this schools around the sydney suburbs or in the country?
just curious :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
So this muck up day you people are telling us about is this schools around the sydney suburbs or in the country?
just curious :)
Well I assumed every school (unless banned) but I guess it use depends on the school.
I know in Sydney a lot of schools do it

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well many country schools around where I live had, but they've mostly been banned now lol. It's more of an odd thing for a school to allow a muck up day now.

Still think it's unfair they get banned forever cause of one notorious year (whatever early 00s class it was I'm looking at you!)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh yes, I should say that in Year 10 - we decided to 'try' a muck up day thing to celebrate the School Certificate.

Some of the year brought waterbombs and started throwing it at each other... and then about two minutes later, basically the Principal, Deputy Principal and Head of Secondary I believe - had run down from the Administration block towards the waterbombers and the waterfight was stopped.

yeah...

Uncle Dolan

HSC
N/A
Oh yes, I should say that in Year 10 - we decided to 'try' a muck up day thing to celebrate the School Certificate.

Some of the year brought waterbombs and started throwing it at each other... and then about two minutes later, basically the Principal, Deputy Principal and Head of Secondary I believe - had run down from the Administration block towards the waterbombers and the waterfight was stopped.

yeah...
thats no waterfight

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yeah where all da water pistols at bruh
Dunno

Probably was a few if the people ever got to it.

In fact, I got caught with a waterbomb in my hand -iirc. But I didn't get in trouble :po

ipab

HSC
Sprinkle some laxatives all over railings, cling wrap the toilet seats, fill the quad with paper water cups.

Domsky

HSC
LOL...its a shame my school apparently used to do it but now its illegal and you will be arested by the police if they caught u holding a water ballon....thats what our coordinator said to us thats why we do not dare to break the rulz but i sure someone will...haha jst waiting wen and wat they will do..haha :)
I wish i was born before wen they used to have it...haha i have lots of evil schemes haha :p

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
LOL...its a shame my school apparently used to do it but now its illegal and you will be arested by the police if they caught u holding a water ballon....thats what our coordinator said to us thats why we do not dare to break the rulz but i sure someone will...haha jst waiting wen and wat they will do..haha :)
I wish i was born before wen they used to have it...haha i have lots of evil schemes haha :p

Lol memories. I remember a few I had thought of doing :p
-1 flour on the fans
-2 replace white board markers with permanent markers lol -teachers hate this!-
-3 reverse all the desks and chairs facing the back of the room
Can't remember the rest but there was more

jakelua

HSC
N/A
are those seriously your ranks wtf/ your doing amazingly well....just wondering do you go to like a smart school/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)