When will Ruse's #1 position streak end? (1 Viewer)

Which type of school will beat Ruse one day?

• Private or Religious School

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • Selective School

Votes: 119 61.3%
  • Random Comprehensive School

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • No-One

Votes: 45 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mirakon

nigga
HSC
lol too many spoilt kids in private schools for a private school to come first, excluding sydney grammar which I understand has a selection process to get in

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol too many spoilt kids in private schools for a private school to come first, excluding sydney grammar which I understand has a selection process to get in
there are such things as selective private schools

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
2013 by Sydney Tech. No, but seriously, the ranking of the school is not that important it's the individual performance of the student that is important. If you work hard and achieve your best, you should be proud of it.
That's impossible.
I didn't say anything about school ranking affecting your results and people start talking about effort from an individual....
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS:
PREDICTIONS

Man..

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Can't see any private school overtaking Ruse. If it's going to be overtaken, it will be by another selective. But not by SBHS...

wildchild666

HSC
That's impossible.
I didn't say anything about school ranking affecting your results and people start talking about effort from an individual....
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS:
PREDICTIONS

Man..
Only 'cause you came 'ere bruh.

deswa1

HSC
Sydney Tech 2012... Just kick out about 140 people out of 160 and we've got it easily :)

ShaxBOS

HSC
I love how there's not even an option for a public school

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Sydney Tech 2012... Just kick out about 140 people out of 160 and we've got it easily :)
This might not be the first time you've heard this, but is Tech full of hardkunts? kids who think that they're gangsters, ZYZZ-wannabes etc.? like more than any other selective? and plus, how come it has SOOO many more wogs/mediterraneans that other selectives?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
This might not be the first time you've heard this, but is Tech full of hardkunts? kids who think that they're gangsters, ZYZZ-wannabes etc.? like more than any other selective? and plus, how come it has SOOO many more wogs/mediterraneans that other selectives?
To an extent, probably yes but obviously there are normal people and geniuses too. Tech is quite laid back for a fully selective school but somehow, it still ranks high and does well in the HSC.
As for your next question, it's probably because the school is within regions like hurstville, bexley, rockdale and beverly hills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)