when you give up... (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alby said:
i agree with everything you're saying, but this. i believe that its not the love that makes us feel the hurt, rather just losing someone you care so much about and have spent so much time with/shared so many things with...
So true, alby. :(

You don't always get something in return when you suffer, though. It's quite sad, the way love can give a person nothing after giving so much. People would do anything to love or be loved, and have no control over how long it lasts. That's why love sucks as much as it rocks. :rolleyes:
jumb said:
Is there a pun in that analagy?
Open to all interpretations!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
us guys at tafe were talking about this sorta stuff yesterday and well, it was quite interesting.

we managed to count the amount of time any of us had talked to a girl on one hand (it was actually 4 times) so sad :(

bumbo_hippo

HSC
braad said:
us guys at tafe were talking about this sorta stuff yesterday and well, it was quite interesting.

we managed to count the amount of time any of us had talked to a girl on one hand (it was actually 4 times) so sad :(
i dun get da...'talked to a girl on one hand' part

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
oops, how many times we had talked to a girl at tafe, on one hand...i.e. between all of us we only could remember four times we had spoken to girls there

bumbo_hippo

HSC
braad said:
oops, how many times we had talked to a girl at tafe, on one hand...i.e. between all of us we only could remember four times we had spoken to girls there

oo...ic...
y is dat sad?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
oo...ic...
y is dat sad?
because half the guys in our group are players..and half the girls at tafe are sluts...

they fit...

it's basically expected that they'd have girls from tafe by now. So really, it's not sad, it's funny

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
braad said:
because half the guys in our group are players..and half the girls at tafe are sluts...

they fit...

it's basically expected that they'd have girls from tafe by now. So really, it's not sad, it's funny
I love you.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
um, thank you...i feel somewhat special

bumbo_hippo

HSC
braad said:

they fit...

ok point taken then~~ hmm...

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Sheesh, I've been at uni for at least a semester and I still haven't found anyone. .
yeah same. like, i've made guy friends at uni but no one I'm interested in. and it's up to week 5 semester 2.. kinda does make you want to give up hey :(

*ashlea*

HSC
ummm.. yeah! BoS is the last place to look for love.. lol.. U can't even be sure if you're talking to a guy or a girl, let alone their age!
So yeah, that is desperate..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes, but hippo, talk to me, im 52 year old teacher and i can make all your hassles go away *click*

*shudders*

*ashlea*

HSC
braad said:
yes, but hippo, talk to me, im 52 year old teacher and i can make all your hassles go away *click*

*shudders*
lol! exactly..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)